Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Nov 29, 2021
Associate (Litigation), Trident Associates, New Delhi (PQE 0 to 1 Years)
Immediate Requirement of an Associate (Litigation)
1. Firm: Trident Associates, New Delhi
2. P.Q.E: 0 to 1
3. Location: New Delhi (should be equipped to work virtually whenever required)
4. Salary: As per industry standards
5. There will be a probation of 2 months initially and engagement shall be confirmed only basis performance.
Kindly send your CVs with a covering letter to [email protected]
We are looking to recruit lawyers for our dispute resolution teams in Mumbai and Delhi. Candidates with relevant work experience of between 4 – 5 years will be considered. If you are interested, please email your CV to [email protected] and [email protected]
Lawyers, Chambers of Adv. P.K. Agrawal,New Delhi (PQE- 3-5 Years)
Job Opening at the Chambers of Adv. P.K. Agrawal
Urgently Looking for an Advocate with PQE- 3-5 years experience in Litigation.
Location- Geetanjali Enclave, New Delhi-110017
The Candidate applying should have prior experience in civil litigation and Arbitration matters.
Freshers kindly do not apply
Counsel, Chandra Law Chambers,New Delhi (PQE 3-4 Years)
Shlok Chandra, Advocate (NLS, 2008), junior standing counsel Income Tax Department and Senior Panel Counsel, UOI is looking to hire an Advocate for tax work and other civil work. Interested candidates may apply at [email protected].
PEQ: 3-4 years
Salary as per industrial standards
Legal Associate,Law Firm, New Delhi (PQE 0-3Years)
A law firm is looking for associates, preferably residing in East Delhi, having experience 0-3 years. Basic drafting and computer knowledge is must. Mail your CV at [email protected]
Remuneration will be around 10k or upper according to experience
Legal Associate,Chambers of Mr. Vikas Pathak,New Delhi (PQE- 0-1 Years)
Applications are invited for the post of Legal Associate at the Chambers of Mr. Vikas Pathak, Advocate, New Delhi to fill up 2 Vacancies.
About Mr. Vikas Pathak, Advocate
Based in South Delhi, Mr. Vikas Pathak, Advocate is practicing in the Delhi High Court, Various District Courts and Tribunals as Empanelled Lawyer to Enforcement Directorate and as a Private Counsel.
Location : New Delhi
Number of Vacancies: 2 (Two)
The Candidates shall have a PQE of 0-1 Years, preference will be given to candidates es with interest and background in Criminal Laws, including White Collar Crimes and Civil Law.
Candidates will be responsible for legal research and preparing briefs or case notes. Candidates will also be required for appearing before various district courts and drafting original pleadings, appeals, applications, writ petitions, etc before the Delhi High Court, and various Tribunals and District Courts of Delhi.
Candidates will be responsible for supervising the filing of cases by clerks in Courts and Tribunals.
Candidates will be responsible for assisting in hearing before Courts and Tribunals.
Candidates will have to perform any ancillary administrative work related to the cases.
To be mutual discussed and decided based on experience and performance
Kindly share your CV along with cover letter at :
Paralegal, Stanza Living, Bengaluru (PQE- 2-4 Years)
Vacancy at Stanza Living, one of the top 25 start ups of the country to work with, for enthusiasts with a zeal to work and apply legal knowledge pertaining to diverse fields in the hospitality and co-living spaces, drafting & reviewing of diverse commercial contracts; day to day disputes and negotiations of deals / transactions.
Post: Paralegal – PQE: 2-4 years
- Record keeping and repository maintenance
- Updating all folders / spreadsheet trackers etc. on real time basis.
- Assisting with basic drafting and reviewing of documents.
Must be proficient with MS Office, Google Docs and Spreadsheet
Note: This is not for the post of a Legal executive / associate.
Associate,DSK Legal, Mumbai (PQE 1-3 Years)
Opportunity at DSK Legal, Mumbai office –
???????? ????: Dispute Resolution
????????: Associate (1-3 PQE)
???????: Immediate Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
Assistant Legal Counsel ,HSBC, Bengaluru (PQE 3-6 Years)
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Assistant Legal Counsel
Why join us?
- Global Legal Services (GLS) provides advice, guidance and support to Global Banking and Markets by negotiating and executing traded master documentation such as the ISDA Master Agreement and Credit Support Annex (foreign exchange and derivatives trading), the Global Master Repurchase Agreement or Master Repurchase Agreement (repo trading) and the Global Master Securities Lending Agreement (securities lending/borrowing) and other industry-standard documentation.
- Ensure that completed documentation provides appropriate credit and legal protection for the Bank.
What you’ll do: (List out Key Responsibilities):
- To undertake end to end negotiation and execution of Traded Market Documents such as ISDA Master Agreement, CSA, AFMA, GMRA, GMSLA, CDEA, Compensation Agreements, Guarantees, FX Give Up notices and other related documents.
- To undertake a detailed check of the constitutional documents for each type of counterparty based on the jurisdiction of the counterparty. This involves examining the constitutional documents, keeping in mind the home jurisdiction of the counterparty and prevailing laws across various geographies around the globe.
- Each individual will be responsible for each case received until its completion. Individually all staff have to display team work for efficient completion of work.
- The individual will be responsible for updating all the internal database in a timely manner
- Work will require quick turnaround time, involves frequent chasing and follow up with severe ownership implications.
- Perform enhanced research by utilizing legal and analytical skills
- To strive for excellence in customer service.
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies and procedures issued by the Group and contained with the Group Standards Manual and relevant Functional Manuals, Desk Instructions Books and Process Guides.
- Law degree from a recognized Law College/University in India or Overseas
- 2 years’ experience working in a legal process involving drafting/vetting agreements/contracts
- Proven skills in drafting agreements/contracts
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Good interpretation, analytical & judgmental skills
- Ability to effectively develop a rapport across a wide range of people across all related functions
- Required to be detail oriented and must have exceptional attention to detail skill
- Personal drive to provide excellent customer service and achieve customer delight
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and personal ownership
- Must be a good as a team player as well as individual contributor
- Ability to effectively communicate with the Legal team and 3rd Party Relationship Managers
You’ll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***
Job Field: Legal
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Job Posting: 29-Nov-2021, 07:46:33
Legal Associate,Shailendra Bhatnagar & Associates, Delhi (PQE 2 Years)
looking for a full time lawyer, with minimum 2 years of work experience, AIBE enrolled.
Legal Operations Manager,Algo Legal, Bengaluru (PQE 3 Years)
Algo Legal is looking for a Legal Operations Manager
This is an enriching role and the successful candidate will be part of the Legal Innovation team at Algo Legal. You will get the opportunity to work closely with multi-disciplinary teams across practice areas at Algo Legal in optimising processes, ensuring successful implementation of legal technology tools, data and knowledge management.
If you are an innovative, energetic and a quality driven legal professional who has pivoted into a legal operations role with a mission to create value for its clients (internal or external):
- Have a minimum of 3 years of legal tech and process management experience
- A people’s person with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Have previous experience in implementing firm-wide legal tech operations and service delivery software
- Process oriented, identifies the problems and comes up with creative solutions
- Well-organized with ability to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision.
In this age of technology, things are constantly changing. We hire innovative thinkers, well-grounded with ethics, legal and tech knowledge to ensure that Algo Legal achieves the right results, the right way.
If you’re someone who is quick on their feet, solution oriented and happy to collaborate, write to us at [email protected]
Lawyer/Associate,GnS Legal LLP, Delhi (PQE 3 Years)
GnS Legal LLP is looking to hire a lawyer/associate for its litigation practice, with upto three years PQE in civil/commercial disputes.
The focus areas of practice are insolvency and bankruptcy laws, contractual and civil disputes, and arbitration. The primary fora are Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, Arbitral Tribunals, and District Courts in Delhi.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to [email protected].
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.