Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Nov 6 , 2021
Associate Attorneys, Mindcrest,Delhi
Legal Associate,Remfry & Sagar, Gurugram (PQE-0-2 Years)
Remfry & Sagar, India’s premier Intellectual Property law firm, with over 275 personnel, is expanding its operations and looking to recruit a candidate for its IP LITIGATION practice. Strong knowledge of the subject and command over spoken and written English are prerequisites.
The Firm offers a structured training and mentorship programme, excellent work-life balance and pay scales that are higher than industry benchmarks.
Profile: IP Litigation
Qual.: LL.B. / LL.M.
Work Experience: 0-2 years of work experience in Litigation
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resumes to [email protected] – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Multiple Positions, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited, Multiple Locations (PQE- N/A years)
Assistant Manager (Legal) – at RO – South, Bangalore – and RO West, Pune.
To attend queries relating to secured assets, litigation matters including action under SARFAESI Act and contract drafting etc.
Manager (Legal – Recovery) – at Delhi, Kolkata, Pune and Bangalore ROs
To liaise with Courts, Tribunals for filing recovery cases through Advocates and to monitor them. Invoke the provisions under the SARFAESI Act including taking possession and sale of the secured asset and pursuing other recovery actions.
Interested aspirants having LLB and minimum -2- years(for Assistant Manager) and 5 years ( for Manager) of experience in the relevant field can send CV to [email protected]
Legal Trainee, Vidhinyas Solicitors & Associates, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh( PQE- fresher Years)
About the job
Students having experience on Commercial Contracts Drafting and GDPR norms.
The students must be from final year law or a fresher passout student
Legal Officer, RamSoft, Bengaluru (PQE 4 Years)
With over 25 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world. RamSoft has recently acquired majority stake in Meddiff Technologies, and we are currently seeking a Legal Officer to join our Operations team!
The Legal Officer is responsible for developing corporate legal strategy, and represents the company in a highly professional and ethical manner when dealing with customers, audit organizations, and any other required third parties.
If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
Note: This role is open to local and remote candidates, with a preference for those who are able to attend on-site in Bangalore as needed. Schedule adjustments may sometimes be required in order to meet with RamSoft’s North American team.
What will you do?
• Organize litigation files and keep them current
• Perform a preliminary review of documents to provide background and support information
• Organize and participate in customer meetings, negotiations, court appearances, conferences, and coordinate travel arrangements
• Determine and maintain an inventory of all regulatory, industry/commercial, and organizational compliance and governance requirements
• Develop corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s matters
• Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
• Draft, prepare, and proofread notices, correspondence, forms, and other documents
• Perform extensive governance, compliance, and regulatory requirement assessments in relation to new standards; specifically, surrounding Meddiff’s entry into new regions or markets
• Facilitate the creation, modification, and subsequent enforcement of SOPs and other policies
• Create a compliance risk assessment framework and periodically assess against the regulatory and organizational requirements
• Regularly report the levels of compliance risk and control effectiveness to key stakeholders
• Conduct internal audit activities and ensure readiness of various departments in preparation for external audits and other due diligence activities
• Create a compliance and governance training and awareness program that periodically educates the required end-users on the relevant compliance requirements, and certifies such training
• Assess, determine and lead required action plans to prevent reoccurrence for any post-audit findings
• Review, sort, and prioritize a high volume of incoming and outgoing mail and email
• Perform other related duties as required
What will you bring to RamSoft?
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or higher
• Minimum 4 years experience working in legal and risk management roles
• Ability to read and understand contracts and provide legal guidance
• Ability to represent Meddiff in a highly professional and ethical manner when dealing with customers, audit organizations, and any other required third parties
• Experience working on large projects at senior levels with various stakeholders
• High level of communication skills, written and verbal, is required in order to interact with internal and external personnel
• Extensive organizational, time management and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated ability to execute presentations to internal and external parties
• Experience with cloud first strategies and their implications on compliance standards
Senior Associate,CRM Support, Bangalore (PQE 4 Years)
Role requires people with strong data management, data analysis and Strong MI Skills. The right candidate should have evidenced a Values led approach in their current role and achievements.
What you’ll do:
Operational Effectiveness and Control :
- To be aware of all elements of operational risks associated with the process.
- To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of Audit Points.
- Be aware of the Group Compliance policy within processes and be audit ready at all times.
- Ensure all processes are fully compliant to relevant HSBC policies on Information Security and Data Protection. Partner with local and onshore Compliance teams where necessary to achieve this.
- Ensure that PAD’s and other documents are duly signed off by the team members and records maintained.
- Responsible for successful Audit along with the Managers – work effectively to close any audit points.
- Be aware of the team’s BCP plans and work with the business to evaluate this on a regular basis
Process – Mosaic and CPMI
- First Line of Support for all Mosaic, SVCS, Research and Dealogic Queries
- Setting up User profile post GSR completion with phone numbers, Jurisdiction details and additional privileges as requested.
- Creation of Clients on the application and all types of Client amendments.
- Handle all queries on Hotline and Chat Support – 19/5 Coverage Model
- Sending comms on any new feature and any issues with performance of the application by liaising with Mosaic IT and Development Team.
- Trouble shoot production issues as first line of Support.
- Provide training to Users when requested via webex sessions.
- Reports/extracts – Provide timely report for Data Segmentation.
- Work closely with the IT Teams, Mosaic Development and Product Owner on any new upgrades, releases and production issues.
- Handle any huge data cleansing tasks for Client Data Segmentation
- Responsible to manage Client contributions to revenue within Global Markets across entities for FX product, FX options and Money Markets.
- Update Clients and salesperson data in system to capture Transaction Value (TV) for each client and coverage rules for each Salespersons. Data feeds into Evolve (Sales Cockpit) which is used to check clients as well as Salesperson performance.
- To make sure sales revenues are allocated to respective Sales Teams and Clients
Legal Counsel,PS legal, Gurugram (PQE N/A Years)
PS Legal is inviting legal counsellors with great command over language, efficient drafting skills, can establish a good one-to-one relationship with our clients and provide them with best option for the queries.
Lead Counsel – Litigation, Regulatory,Meta, Gurugram (PQE 5+ Years)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated, team player to serve as Lead Counsel, Litigation, Regulatory for India. You will manage significant and complex litigation matters and advise internal teams on legal risks. The role requires good judgment, a strong work ethic, and a keen interest in learning about new technologies and areas of the law. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in a fast-paced, fun environment. This is a full-time position based in our office in Singapore or possibly in India.
- Supervise and direct outside counsel on multiple litigation matters
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content
- Work with cross-functional teams on a range of issues, including data protection, policy, product, and regulatory issues
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes
- Ensure work product of the highest quality that furthers Facebook’s strategic goals
- Open to travel where possible as and when required
- LLB, JD or equivalent degree and excellent academic credentials
- Minimum of 5+ years experience at a law firm or in-house or working in a senior counsel’s office as a litigator
- Familiarity with Internet laws and issues, including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here