Online Certificate Course on International Investment Law by SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law: Register by December 8
About the College
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and The Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950. SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high-quality education at various levels. SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law (CLICK HERE) situated at Vile Parle, Mumbai, offers the 5-year law course of BLS. LLB; under the auspices of Mumbai University.
About the Society
The Society of International Law and its Affairs is a committee at SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law dealing with events and affairs at an international level encompassing International Law, Current Affairs, International Relations, and the development of proficient skills amongst students.
About the Course
International investment laws are dictated by a dynamic interplay of bilateral and multilateral instruments of various municipal jurisdictions adhering to differing legal systems. This certificate course endeavors to simplify this complex interplay and apprise the students of the fundamental legal provisions governing international investment law.
About the Core Faculty
- Mr. (Adv.) Arjun Doshi – In-house Counsel for Adani Ports and SEZ
- Mr. (Adv.) Alessandro Covi – International Arbitration lawyer at Herbert Smith Freehills and LCIA YIAG Regional Representative for Europe
Online Certificate Course Details
Month: December 2021
Days: Consecutive all days from 10th December to 22nd December, 2021. (Two break days will be provided for revision and studying on 13th and 17th December 2021).
Commencement of Classes: 10th December, 2021.
Time : 5:00 -7:00 pm IST
Platform: MS teams
The link to join the meeting will be shared on the registered email of the attendees as well as on the WhatsApp group in accordance with the registration procedure. Brief instructions about MS Teams will be provided therewith.
E-Certificates will be provided
Who is it for?
Eligibility: The course is open for all students and professionals who are interested in learning about International Investment Law.
Location (Country/State/City): PGCL is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The lecture location will be online on the platform MS Teams.
Registration Procedure: Registration link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Join the Whatsapp group through the link provided after submitting the registration form).
A day prior to the lecture, the meeting link and instructions with regards to MS Teams will be shared on the Whatsapp group and registered email ID.
IN-HOUSE STUDENTS (SVKM): INR 800/-
OUTSIDE STUDENTS: INR 944/-
Deadlines/Dates: Registrations will be closed on 8th December 2021.
Official Link: CLICK HERE
Official Brochure: CLICK HERE
Vatsala Toprani : 9819776008
Email: [email protected]
Blog: [email protected]
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.