Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council, WICCI is organizing a Slogan and Poster Making Competition on the occasion of Law Day.
About the Organization
Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council is a part of Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI), which is a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen and Professionals from all walks of life.
Supported by the massive global and influential women’s networks viz. G100, ALL Ladies League (ALL), Women Economic Forum (WEF) and SHEconomy, with 250,000 members and industry leaders worldwide, WICCI drives fundamental changes in governmental policies, laws, incentives and entrepreneurial ecosystems, with a view to robustly encourage and empower women in business, industry and commerce across all sectors and fields. Representing a wide variety of sectors of industry, economy and society, WICCI actively engages the voice of thousands of women entrepreneurs and professionals.
As a part of WICCI, our council aims to –
- Monitor the implementation of laws affecting women on the ground.
- Spread legal awareness informing people, especially women, about their rights, and remedies
- Form peer to peer platforms to help women entrepreneurs realize the potential they harbour within themselves.
- Advocate for economic equality so as to remove the pay disparity between men and women for the same work.
- Promote the contributions of women in the corporate field in order to encourage more women to participate and raise their voices to follow their dreams.
- To help women re-enter the workforce.
- To ensure women entrepreneurs and businesswomen, in general, develop a complaints redressal mechanism at their workplace.
About the Competition
To encourage participation in the politico-legal status quo and recognise the talent vested in individuals, Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council, WICCI is organizing a Slogan & Poster Making Competition on the topic “Decision of Withdrawal of Farm Laws – Good or Bad” on the occasion of “Law Day” on 26th November 2021.
- E-Certificates shall be sent to the participants on their registered email ids.
- Word limit for slogans is 20 (excluding spaces and punctuation)
- The slogan can be in either English or Hindi.
- Posters have to be made on A4 or A3 size paper. The choice of colours is left up to the participants.
- Digitalised posters shall not be accepted. Posters should be handmade.
- There is no age limit.
- Participants need to submit their details and their poster/slogan via the Online Registration Form through the prescribed mode latest by November 24, 2021. The confirmation for the same needs to be retained.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 20. The payment details are as follows-
Name: D Monalisha Rao
Mobile No.:8617780139 (Google Pay, Paytm, Phone Pay accepted)
Anvesha Chaturvedi-+91 9695811323
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
- Call for Papers Volume IX | Issue 1: NLUO LAW JOURNAL [ISSN(O):2348-8913]: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.