About B K Dass Advocates
Founded by Lt. Shri Brojendra Kishore Dass, an eminent Lawyer, and Tax Consultant, our firm traces its origin back in 1965. We are a dynamic and full-service legal firm equipped to provide comprehensive legal and revenue advisory and litigation services, from its Head Office at Kolkata. We have expanded with time and presently we are having our Branch Offices at Mumbai, Odisha, and Guwahati and planning to set up our Branch Offices in other States also. Though we are principally a Kolkata based law firm but have a wide network of lawyers and professionals for providing legal and quasi-legal assistance to our Clients throughout India. We hope to create our presence in most tier I and II cities in India. Currently, we efficiently cater to our clients in Eastern, North-eastern, Central and Western States of India.
Our reputation is founded on the unpretentious philosophy of providing prompt service and relevant advice to the modern requirements of the business. Our strength is our team of over 30 experienced and proficient lawyers and professionals from other areas, who work in a collaborative and cohesive approach to give diligent emphasis on understanding our client’s needs. Our firm comprises of practice area specific professionals headed by a team of cohesive partners, who brings to your service a collective experience of 50 years. The experts in our team having extensive in-house experience provide a distinguished insight into our Client’s need and assist in achieving the best possible results. We work for a wide range of Indian and International business entities.
Our corporate clientele includes many of largest listed companies operating in steel, banking, investment, communications, consumer durables, resource and service industries across the globe. The firm tailors its services to meet its client’s specific needs, adapting its approach to the size and complexity of the case.
About Legal Internship Opportunity
1. Law Student- Preference will be given to Final Year student
2. Good command over English and Marathi
3. Communication Skills
4. Analysis and Legal Research
5. Hard work and Dedication
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.