About B K Dass Advocates
Founded by Lt. Shri Brojendra Kishore Dass, an eminent Lawyer, and Tax Consultant, our firm traces its origin back in 1965. We are a dynamic and full-service legal firm equipped to provide comprehensive legal and revenue advisory and litigation services, from its Head Office at Kolkata. We have expanded with time and presently we are having our Branch Offices at Mumbai, Odisha, and Guwahati and planning to set up our Branch Offices in other States also. Though we are principally a Kolkata based law firm but have a wide network of lawyers and professionals for providing legal and quasi-legal assistance to our Clients throughout India. We hope to create our presence in most tier I and II cities in India. Currently, we efficiently cater to our clients in Eastern, North-eastern, Central and Western States of India.
Our reputation is founded on the unpretentious philosophy of providing prompt service and relevant advice to the modern requirements of the business. Our strength is our team of over 30 experienced and proficient lawyers and professionals from other areas, who work in a collaborative and cohesive approach to give diligent emphasis on understanding our client’s needs. Our firm comprises of practice area specific professionals headed by a team of cohesive partners, who brings to your service a collective experience of 50 years. The experts in our team having extensive in-house experience provide a distinguished insight into our Client’s need and assist in achieving the best possible results. We work for a wide range of Indian and International business entities.
Our corporate clientele includes many of largest listed companies operating in steel, banking, investment, communications, consumer durables, resource and service industries across the globe. The firm tailors its services to meet its client’s specific needs, adapting its approach to the size and complexity of the case.
About Legal Internship Opportunity
1. Law Student- Preference will be given to Final Year student
2. Good command over English and Marathi
3. Communication Skills
4. Analysis and Legal Research
5. Hard work and Dedication
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.