About Jain & Partners
JAIN & PARTNERS is an IPR & Corporate law consultancy firm. It provides services to domestic companies, start-ups and individuals for their overseas investment and also to foreign companies and individuals for their investment in India in all respects that includes Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Foreign Exchange Management Law, Import Export Law and Taxation Law etc. Besides a vibrant and enthusiastic team of young professionals with good academic and practice background, our team of professionals consists of persons with diverse and rich experience like Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, M.B.As, B.Scs, M.Scs and Lawyers.
The firm has been established to provide on-going or ad hoc advice on all kind of matters to both large and small companies. We believe we are in a position to offer prompt and effective consultancy services to our clients and have a creative and positive approach towards solutions to problems as they arise. Time, quality and cost, being a critical factor in all projects, our firm has been frequently appreciated for quick turn around on complex matters at a competitive cost.
About the Internship Opportunity
Looking for Legal intern for a period of minimum 2 months. Kindly note that it will be a physical internship. Therefore, the candidate is required to come office on daily basis.
Area of Law
Intellectual Property Rights with prime focus on PATENT LAW
Prior experience in the field of patent law
Internship Certificate will be provided upon successful completion
At the earliest, for a period of 8 weeks
How to Apply:
Kindly fill in the form provided at the below link
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.