Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 21, 2021
Junior Advocate / Law Interns,Professional Associates, Mumbai (PQE-0-3 years )
Requirement of Junior Advocate / Law Interns
We are looking for Junior Advocate / Law Interns (5 Nos) for *Mumbai* location with a minimum of 0 to 3 years of legal experience.
The candidate should be keen to learn, should have basics skills in drafting and vetting of legal contracts.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
1) Handling Legal matters
2) Handling Trademark, Copyright, & Design matters
3) Attending Court Proceedings
4) Assisting Senior Advocates
5) Meeting & Advising Clients
6) Liasoning with Govt. Office
7) Drafting and Vetting of Contracts
8) Legal Research
9) Basic Computer Knowledge with typing skills
10) Stipend / Incentives will be paid
*Freshers can also apply.*
Advocates, Consultants & Attorneys
Dadar (W) / Bhandup (W)
Manager – Legal,Dodo Skills India Private Limited, Delhi(PQE- 3-4 years)
As Manager- Legal & Regulatory, you shall be responsible for providing accurate and timely legal counsel and shall take responsibility for a wide range of corporate administrative, commercial and legal matters. You will also act as the Company Secretary, preparing minutes for all Board and committee meetings and managing board and committee governance matters. You will work closely with the executive and senior leadership teams, gaining exposure to business operations and strategy development, business planning and execution, and corporate governance issues.
- Draft, review and manage various types of contracts, agreements, letters and MoU’s such as lease deeds, leave and license agreements, NDAs, business contracts, government tenders, RFQs and RFQ’s
- Research and provide guidance on the legal implications and risks of company’s strategy and execution
- Undertake company secretarial and records management functions, such as incorporation of company across jurisdictions and ensuring compliances thereof
- Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in technology, gaming and education industry, such as court rulings or legislative amendments
- Track MSME compliance, Police laws, IT laws, tax laws and related applicable laws for the technology, gaming and education industry
- Be responsible for legal risk management, advisory, documentation and dispute management
- Strengthen the existing legal risk governance framework that integrates legal compliance with the business model
- Review and improve internal policies, procedures and documentation in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis in consultation with key stakeholders
- Escalate to the reporting head, where necessary on significant legal risk items, and identifying remediation or mitigation measures for such legal risk items
- Utilize knowledge of Labor laws, viz., Workmen Compensation Act, PF, ESI, Payment of Gratuity, Bonus, Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace to ensure company is in adherence of all applicable laws
III. Profile Requisites
- Company Secretary and LLB with minimum 3-4 years of experience as a corporate or commercial lawyer in a major law firm and/or commercial in-house environment
- Contemporary knowledge in meeting procedures, creating and setting agendas and drafting minutes
- Thorough knowledge of legal process in India under various laws applicable for businesses. International experience would be preferred
- Thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, processes and guidelines thereunder
- Experience in IT/ ITES/ Gaming/ Education(regulatory, transactional, or prior experience)beneficial but not essential to performing this role
- Ability to build effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders – both internal and external
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Self-Motivated: Looking at problems as opportunities; have a high level of initiative and take accountability of your work outputs and actions
- Goal Oriented: Seek to understand and personally contribute to the mission and future direction of the company; translate the organizational strategy into practical initiatives and solutions; be creative and innovative in achieving the goals of the organization
- Collaborative: Enjoy being mentored and mentoring others; being a team player; empowering others through both formal and informal channels
- Job Location – Jasola, New Delhi
Legal Counsel,InterGlobe Enterprises, Gurugram (PQE -2 Years)
Summary of the role:
This position is an in-house legal position in InterGlobe Enterprises and shall be responsible for providing end to end legal support to internal stakeholder across various InterGlobe group companies as well as to the parent company which is InterGlobe Enterprises. The role is based in Gurgaon. With a focus on corporate commercial and legal matters arising on a day to day basis, the legal person will be required to actively support the operations teams across the entire spectrum of InterGlobe group of companies. Excellent command over written and spoken English coupled with bespoke drafting, negotiation and advisory skills are extremely important attributes of this role. The candidate in the position of an in-house counsel must also have the skills to provide assistance with structuring of commercial transactions; review and lead the business in an efficient, time bound manner.
Responsibilities (Expected End Results & Major Activities)
End to End Corporate Legal Support:
Providing End-to-end Legal Support to various InterGlobe Group Companies.
Efficient Litigation Management:
Handling litigations for InterGlobe group companies.
End to End Legal Support for Operations:
Dealing with and providing support to various departments such as HR, Admin, Marketing, Sales, Accounts & Finance, in respect of legal issues arising out of their operational work.
Complete Support for Transactional Activities:
Playing a key role in legal transactions such as setting the roadmap for the transaction, strategizing with internal stakeholders, managing external advisors and facilitating between various functions.
Drafting & Negotiation of Agreements:
Drafting and negotiating of all types of agreements/ contracts / legal communication on behalf of teams to close out the contracts for business. Required to ensure that favourable terms are brought to the company.
End to End Legal Advisory:
Structuring key transactions of the business which have a commercial flavor. Researching and advising on legal issues arising in foreign subsidiaries etc. including managing the same to de-risk the business.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to interact, work with and advise people at all job levels
- Possesses analytical and problem solving skills
- Lead negotiations
Bachelor of Laws from a leading university
Desired: LLM, specialized certifications that can effectively contribute to the role.
Legal Executive,Petpooja,Ahmedabad (PQE-3 to 5)
Designation: Legal Executive
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Desired Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Company Website: http://www.petpooja.com ( Please go through the web link )
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contract/Agreement Drafting, negotiating, and vetting.
- Maintaining Legal database.
- Assist in secretarial compliance.
- Legal Research and Interpretation.
- Advising management on a variety of business issues, including new business initiatives, the impact of regulation and litigation, covering state and central laws.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Contract/Agreement Drafting
- Contract/Agreement negotiating
- Contract/Agreement Vetting
- Legal Documentation
- Legal Research
- Legal Interpretation
- Secretarial Compliance
- Candidates with relevant experience in the IT industry and/or Startups are preferred
Law graduate from a reputed institute.
Inbox CV: [email protected]
Legal Counsel,Tracxn Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore(PQE-
8 to 10 Years)
The Legal Counsel at Tracxn will be responsible for providing general advisory to the business and administrative teams in ensuring legal compliance with all operations, provide vital support in addressing their legal queries, work with external counsels on various assignments for their legal opinions, manage the contracting process with our customers and vendors, and take the responsibility of legal controllership. We are looking for legal professionals with 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand the legal requirements of our business
- Identify and solve areas of legal assistance to ensure seamless roll-out of new offerings
- Provide legal opinions on queries raised by business teams on an as-needed basis
- Work with all the administrative departments, and identify all the legal requirements that they must comply with
- Understand the requirements, and develop blueprints for internal compliance
- Work with external counsels for their opinions as needed, and leadership buy-in on the blueprints
- Work with the respective departments to implement the blueprint. Set up and manage the monitoring process to ensure compliance
- Develop a complete understanding of the components of the master contract we sign with our customers, the positions taken in it, and the reasoning behind them
- Work closely with the leadership team in identifying components that should potentially be added to the master contract.
- Develop the blueprint for the new components, get leadership buy-in on the design, and draft the approved blueprint.
- Take external opinion on the blueprint and draft, and finalize and roll out the updated master contract.
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of customers signing the master contract
- Review comments from customers on our standard agreement, and draft appropriate responses for the same. Attend calls with the customers to resolve open points on as needed basis.
- Ensure that the company's interests are protected when negotiating the contract.
- Maintain a repository of all executed contracts along with the key features of each contract, including all differences from our master contract.
- Review and vet all vendor agreements and contracts before execution, including lease agreements, employee contracts, and any other vendor agreements, including terms of online portals that we sign up with
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of vendor agreements, including review, negotiation, external reviews, and leadership buy-in
- Maintain a repository of all executed contracts along with all salient obligations of the company under the executed contracts.
- You must have a desire to build a career as in-house legal counsel
- 8-10 years total experience in legal matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Driven and motivated. Should be able to independently solve complex problems
- Strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
What can you expect at Tracxn
- Meritocracy driven, candid Culture. No Politics
- Like minded intellectually curious colleagues
- High paced learning. Continuous mentorship to help achieve peak potential
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.
Legal Assistant,FIAPO- Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations , New Delhi ( PQE- 3-4 Years)
About the job
- Draft in-house legal documents and pleadings
- Conduct legal research for ongoing and proposed litigation
- Experience in filing PIL
- Manage in-house litigations and coordinate with outside counsel, as assigned
- Ensure regular, timely reporting on the progress of litigation to the supervisor
- Assist with and, when required, lead FIAPO India’s litigation to advance animal protection under the law, including by coordinating with outside counsel and appearing in court
- Under supervision, identify and manage relations with outside legal counsel on various matters
- Assist in exercising due diligence, including by maintaining clear records of correspondence and court-related documents
- Meet with outside counsel and others, as required by individual cases and as requested
- Write letters to and meet with law-enforcement officials in order to persuade them to act in cases of cruelty to animals
- Draft and coordinate official letters, Right to Information Act requests, reports, and other documents as needed
- Provide campaigners, researchers, investigators, and caseworkers with legal support
- Research, interpret, and apply pertinent central government and state statutes, regulations, and case law
- Report on weekly developments in all significant matters as well as future courses of action and related deadlines
- Monitor issues and cases for potential legal action
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) from a university recognized by The Bar Council of India
- Three to Four years of litigation experience preferred
- Good standing to practise law
- Ability to travel for FIAPO litigation
- Preferred experience in animal rights law or a related field
- Thorough knowledge of animal rights issues and FIAPO campaigns
- Proven excellent legal research and writing skills
- Proven excellent strategic-thinking and analytical skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks within strict time constraints
- Preferably an animal lover
- Support for FIAPO’s philosophy and the ability to advocate FIAPO’s positions on issues in a professional manner
- Commitment to the objectives of the organisation
- Fluent in Hindi and English
- Knowledge of other local Indian languages a plus
Legal Counsel – Sanctions,Novo Nordisk,Bengaluru(PQE 3 to 5 Years)
About The Department
Global Legal Global Business Services (GL GBS) at Bangalore was established in 2011 and assists Global legal Organisation across International Operations, North America Operations and Headquarters. The unit is anchored under Global Legal Operations and responsible to deliver various services in most standardised and centralised manner.
The unit provides services like end-to-end contract management, trademark portfolio management, legal and compliance, project coordination, automation and digital services including system maintenance.
Your Main Tasks Will Involve
As a Legal counsel, you will be responsible to assist Legal and Compliance team in Head Quarters, broadly working on global compliance framework.
Sanction’s screening, re-screening, extensive research on high-risk profiles
Travel and IT equipment approvals to employees traveling to sanctioned countries
Re-export License Application
IT Assessments – Export Control involving Legal assessment on software, hardware to be implemented/launched in sanctioned countries
Legal assistance on export controls and sanctions
Finally, you will be responsible to drive legal or compliance by enhancing the quality, accessibility and compliance or regulatory requirements
We are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s or master’s Law degree
- Overall experience of 6 to 9 years in Legal and Compliance
- Must have hands on experience about 3 to 5 years in managing legal business affairs, ethics compliance and stakeholder’s management; prior experience on Sanctions Screening tools is desired
- Excellent English script and speech writing ability
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we have been changing diabetes since 1923. If you are ready to strengthen our position as an innovative pioneer and respected industry leader, we encourage you to join us to make the most of your talent. In exchange, we offer you the opportunity to work with extraordinary talent globally and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Legal Assistant,LeadSquared ,Bengaluru (PQE- 2+ Year)
LeadSquared is currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join our team in Bengaluru.
Who we are?
LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution and Marketing Automation platform used by over 1500 businesses worldwide to automate their New Sales, Renewals/Upsells and Field Sales processes. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of high velocity sales processes. LeadSquared offers next generation, AI enabled automation process engine that helps organizations automate, analyze and optimize their sales and marketing processes.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan’s 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like GAJA Capital, Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
- To assist in the review of legal documents
- Maintain contract repository
- Co-ordination within the Company for execution of legal documents
- To carry out research and do an impact analysis on the applicability of laws
- LLB Graduate
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of legal work
Court/Legal Researcher,Owens,Thane (PQE-1 Years)
- Court Researchers are responsible for searching online court record systems and preparing reports to assist organizations in their employment screening process.
- Searches databases for court records, property information or newspaper articles.
- Identifies information by categorizing, recognizing differences and similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Processes, analyzes, and documents obtained information, and prepares report of findings.
- Graduate of BS Legal Management or any related course
- Proficient in online research
- Above Average verbal and written English Communication
- Above average analytical and comprehension skills
- A self-starter who can work with limited supervision
- With at least 1 year of related working experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Assistant Director, Odisha Secretariat Service (PQE- 2-3 Years)
Fore more info, CLICK HERE
Litigation Associates,Panicker & Panicker Advocates ,Delhi (PQE- 3-5Years)
Panicker & Panicker Advocates is looking to hire litigation associates with 3-5 years of experience in New Delhi.
Job Qualification and Minimum Requirements:
- LLB/LLM graduate with minimum 3-5 years litigation experience
- Excellent Drafting Skills required, experience with IBC, Banking and Company Matters, SLPs, Arbitrations etc.
- Should have through knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, documentation, court rules and procedures etc.
- Should be highly organised with ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Should be able to maintain composure and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
- Should have strong writing and communication skills
- Should have critical thinking skills and keen attention to detail
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings and related documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings, organise case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Brief seniors and assist with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Provide assistance with appeals and case settlements
Number of Position/s: 2 (Two)
Remuneration offered (INR per annum): Upto 6 Lakhs per annum based on profile
Application Procedure: Applications may be sent via e-mail to [email protected]
Associate,Krishnamurthy & Co. (K Law),Mumbai / Bengaluru(PQE- 2 – 3 Years)
Krishnamurthy & Co. (K Law) is looking for a candidate for its Mumbai / Bengaluru office. Apart from having a strong understanding of copyright, technology and data protection laws, the candidate should be a self starter and should have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
PQE : 2 – 3 years
Designation : Associate
Location : Mumbai / Bengaluru
Role : Candidate to have worked in the media and entertainment space and should have a strong understanding of copyright, technology and data protection laws.
Legal Services – Specialist,Mastercard,Pune (PQE- n/a Years)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Legal Services – Specialist
Specialist, Legal Services – Privacy and Data Protection Services
The GBSC (Global Business Services Center) is the shared services organization for Mastercard. Consistent with the One LFI model, GBSC is partnering with the Law, Franchise and Integrity team to build a legal shared services function. The GBSC team is predominantly co-located in a collaborative working environment in the heart of the Mastercard Technology Operations headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Select regional hubs exist to provide additional scale and agility. The GBSC provides services to all regions and all business units spanning 50 countries.
The Specialist, Legal Services – Privacy and Data Protection Services will be part of a team of privacy legal specialists within the broader GBSC Legal Services team. This position will support Mastercard’s integrated approach to privacy and data protection and be accountable for Mastercard website Cookie management compliance, and delivering positive customer experiences and efficient business results.
- Does the pursuit of excellence appeal to you?
- Are you committed to customer service?
- Do you enjoy solving legal and business problems?
- Are you passionate about identifying and implementing process improvements?
If so, keep reading as this might be the perfect role for you.
- Understand complex global privacy and data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and apply legal concepts to business and data constructs and processes
- Drive legal and compliance aspects of website functioning including tracking technologies
Manage regular privacy reporting requirements with data protection authorities globally.
- Support business and legal colleagues taking a privacy-by-design approach to ensure privacy compliance for all data driven products
- Provide superior customer service according to the GBSC standards in terms of quality, response time, resolution time and adhering to Service Level Objectives
All About You
- Must be a minimum LLB graduate; CIPP/E or any IAPP certification will be an added advantage;
- Strong privacy and data protection interest required, willingness to invest into getting up to speed with privacy and data protection laws globally quickly
- Legal experience in privacy and data protection a plus, interactive technology, working experience on website cookie management globally or data driven products preferred
- Knowledge of US, European, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, or other non-Indian legal systems a plus
- Familiarity with the financial services industry and payment processing industry, a plus.
- Hands on experience on website cookie management compliance
- Superior time management, planning, and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage workloads involving tasks of varying priority and complexity
- Excellent legal and business acumen, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with various types of stakeholders (business, lawyers, third parties such as vendors)
- Positive and energetic leadership skills with focus on efficiency and team building skills
- Excellent English language communication and interpersonal skills, with emphasis on collaborating with key legal and business stakeholders to negotiate and confirm legal contract terms. Other language skills a plus.
- Demonstrated strength in customer focused service orientation
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.