Bharath Institute of Law is located in Chennai and is a part of the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research(BIHER), functioning under the Chairmanship of our Hon’bleDr. S. Jagathrakshakan, MP, Founder of BharathInstitute of Higher Education and Research, President Hon’bleDr. J. SundeepAanand and Hon’ble Managing Director Dr. S. SwethaSundeepAanand. At the helm of the Law institution are Prof.Dr.D.Gopal, Dean of law and Dr.Bharti Sharma, HoD of Law.
About the Conference
The event is a Two-day Inter-disciplinary National Conference titled“HUMANIZATION OF MODERN INTERNATIONAL LAW: INTERNATIONAL PEACE AND SECURITY ISSUES” on October 17 & 18, 2022, in the auspice of United Nations day.
Although best known for peacekeeping, conflict prevention and humanitarian assistance, there are many other ways the United Nations and its System affect our lives. The Organization works on a broad range of fundamental issues, from sustainable development, environment and refugees protection, disaster relief, counter terrorism, disarmament and non-proliferation, to promoting democracy, human rights, gender equality and the advancement of women, governance, economic and social development and international health, clearing landmines, expanding food production, and more. Considering these objectives and functions of the UN, School of Law is organizing a Two Day Inter- disciplinary national Conference commemorating the UN Day on 17th and 18th October, 2022.
Sub-themes of the conference:
· UN peacekeeping force & peace-making process
· Climate Resilience & Ecosystem Restoration
· Russia-Ukraine crisis & Disaster relief
· UN and Rule of law
· UN-Economic growth & sustainable development
· UN-History, founders, policy, and political affairs
· Global youth unemployment & Children in conflict areas
· UN, WTO, IMF, and world bank-current issues
· Role of WHO in pandemic
· UN and Energy efficiency building
· UN-Infrastructural development & industrialization · FAO-Agriculture and food security
Academicians and Research Scholars
Students, Lawyers and N.G.Os
Bharath Institute of Law, 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai – 600 073 Tamil Nadu, India
Abstract should be not more than 300 words. The full paper should contain 3000-5000 words excluding footnotes. Submissions to be made to mail ID [email protected]
Academic and other professional- 1000/-
Research scholars and Students- 500/-
Name of the Account: Bharath Institute of Law
Account No: 4557002100001887
Branch: BIHER Tambaram
Submission of Full Paper – 06/10/2022
Intimation of Full Paper acceptance – 10/10/2022
Extended Date for Abstract submission
Submission of Abstract – 25/09/2022
Intimation of Abstract Acceptance – 26/09/2022
All correspondence related to the conference may be addressed [email protected] or to the coordinators.
Ms.Lavanya S – 9629761424
Ms.Liji Shamilin – 9764251455
Mr.Yuvan Shankar- 7826986574
Mr.Jithin P- 9539868767
Ms.Deepika J- 9445111345
Ms.Jothi Poorna- 8753082001
Mr. Rishi- 9003201086
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
- National Essay Writing Competition, 2022 by AGISS Research Institute: Submit by Nov 10!
- Call For Papers: Journal of Intellectual Property Law (JIPL) by Nirma University: Submit by December 04!
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 19!
- Call for Blogs | “International Conflict & Human Rights” by CRaSH, DNLU: Submit Now!
- Call For Submissions for the e-Magazine-Fourth Edition by Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME): Submit by Nov 05!
- 5th National Essay Writing Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL: Submit by Dec 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Guest Lecture on “Arbitration: Emerging Trends for Dispute Resolution” by CCADR, CNLU: Oct 14
- CfP | Aikyam Law Journal by Starex University, Gurugram: Submit by Oct 16!
- CfS | Competition Law Observer Blog by NLU Jodhpur| Submit Now!
- Interactive Session on RTI as a Tool for Electoral Transparency and Accountability by CCLG, RGNUL: Oct 11!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.