Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 29, 2021
Research Assistant, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DNLU)
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Research Assistant (Law) for doing work in a Project namely “A Study on Functioning of Commercial Courts in the Southern Region of India for Improving Ease of Doing Business” funded by Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India. The period of Project is 12 months.
Educational Qualification: Post-Graduate Degree in Law (LL.M.). Ph.D. in Law, UGC NET, JRF, SLET are desirable.
Responsibilities of the Research Assistant:
The selected candidate has to work under the supervision of the Principal Investigator of the Project. As part of the project work, the candidate is supposed to work in diverse research activities including field work, data collection, data analysis, report drafting and other related activities.
Those who can join immediately need apply.
Remuneration: Rs. 26000/- consolidated pay per month
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their applications to [email protected] along with
the following documents and covering letter with the subject as “Application for the post
of Research Assistant”:
1) Complete/detailed CV
2) Contact details of two referees
The shortlisted candidates will have to go through the Interview to be conducted by the
University. The University reserves the right to conduct interviews either Online or
Offline according to the health conditions prevailing in the country.
Last date of Application: 30-12-2021
Click here for official notification.
Lawyers, Samvad Partners, New Delhi (PQE- 2 to 6 years)
We are recruiting lawyers for our corporate practice (primarily VC/PE, M&A, general corporate) with PQE of 2 to 6 years. Location – New Delhi. Please write to recruitment at samvadpartners dot com ([email protected])
Associates and Senior Associates,Chambers of M.S. Kalra, Delhi and Bengaluru (PQE- 2 to 5 Years )
Chambers of M.S. Kalra is hiring Senior Associates & Associates with 2-5 years experience for its litigation practice based out of Delhi and Bengaluru.
Job Qualification & Minimum requirements
- Litigating Lawyers with 2-5 years of experience before Supreme Court of India, NCLAT, NCLTs & High Courts.
- Expertise/Masters in Company Laws, Environment Laws, Arbitration, IPR & Commercial Suits shall be preferred.
Remuneration Offered: 3.5 Lakhs to 8.4 Lakhs per annum.
No. of positions: Eight (8) Delhi & Two (2) Bengaluru.
The interested candidates may mail their CV & Cover letter along with PQE, earliest joining date, and preferred office amongst Delhi/Bengaluru, clearly specified in the subject line to [email protected].
The ones shortlisted (on the basis of CV & Cover letter) will have to undergo a 3 stage selection process including drafting and research assignments on live matters.
Hub Incharge Legal, PNB Housing Ltd., Delhi (PQE- 5 to 6 Years)
Looking for Hub incharge Legal for Greenpark, Delhi location, with 5 to 6 years of experience in MORTGAGE & Business legal in PNB Housing Finance Limited. Kindly share CV on [email protected]
Associate, Prime Juris, New Delhi ( PQE- 6 Months to 2 Years)
Vacancy for Associate.
PQE- 6 Months- 2 years in Litigation. The candidate would be expected to have good drafting and researching skills. Also, would be asked to appear before various courts and tribunals.
Job Location: Rohini (Near Pitampura Metro Station)
No. of Positions: 1
Salary: As Per Industry Norms
Kindly send your CV along with Cover Letter at [email protected]
Advocate, AOR SC, New Delhi (PQE – 2 Years)
Job opportunity with Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court, Naveen Kumar for candidates with 2 years of experience, based in Delhi. Pay is negotiable. Areas of work: litigation, civil, commercial, constitutional matters etc. Kindly send your updated resume at [email protected]
Associate, PPG Asian Paints Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai (PQE- 3 Years)
Legal Associate required at PPG Asian Paints Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai on immediate basis.
Profile: Non Litigation
- Post Qualification Experience of atleast 3 years in manufacturing company/corporate law/inhouse legal team of a company and should be well versed with Contract Drafting.
- Should have good negotiation skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
Interested candidates may apply at [email protected]
Candidates who do not meet the PQE criteria are requested to not to send emails at the above mentioned email id.
Associates, Triumvir Law, Bangalore and Delhi, (PQE- 1 to 2 Years)
We are looking to hire Associate(s) with 1/2 years PQE in our Bangalore and Delhi office. The scope of work will involve: General corporate (focusing on private equity and venture capital) and International Arbitration.
Interested candidates can send in their CV’s along with a writing sample at [email protected]
Associates, Hiregange & Associates LL, Guwahati, Assam (PQE- 0 to 1 Year)
Hiregange & Associates LLP is hiring for the position: Legal Associates
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Experience: 0-1 years
LLB Graduation with Bar Council Number with 0-1yrs of experience GST / Freshers
Click here for the link to apply.
Legal Associate, Rah Legal Knowledge Process Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai (PQE NA Years)
• Drafting of various documents in relation with Intellectual Property and their rights.
• Drafting and filing of notice of Opposition, Counter statements, Affidavits etc for Trade Mark related matters.
• Filing of applications and complying other relevant procedures for registration of Designs and Copyrights.
• Drafting and issuing of cease and desist Notice
• Procedural carry out of renewal and rectifications of Trade Mark applications.
• Attending matters before Trade Marks Registry / Controller / IPAB etc. as applicable
• Carrying out procedures for assignment of Trade Marks.
• Co-ordination with Government authorities, understanding the frame-work to fulfill prompt results.
• Communication management.
• Preparation of Legal-research-based opinions.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good understanding of Trade Mark, Design and Copyright related matters.
- Knowledge of Trade Mark, Design and Copyright laws.
- Knowledge and experience of drafting opposition, counter statements, relevant affidavits, cease and desist notices etc.
- Superior drafting and oral communication skills.
- Team player with proven ability to attend to detail and work independently.
- Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple assignments, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.
Educational Qualifications:Should be a law graduate from a recognised University.
Click here to apply
Legal Counsel, Commercial Contracting, Gurgaon (PQE- 5 to 8 Years)
I’m currently working on a Legal Counsel – Commercial Contracting role with a reputed start-up based in Gurgaon. The role reports directly to the General Counsel of the Start-up and also involves working closely with the Founding team and Business Management Team of the start-up.
We’re looking to connect with candidates with 5-8 years of total PQE in the commercial contracting domain, someone who comes with strong contract negotiation experience.
Interested candidates are requested to reach out to me on [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Click here for Job Poster’s LinkedIn ID
Legal Executive, Petpooja Ahmedabad, Gujarat (PQE- 3 to 5 Years)
Greetings From PETPOOJA !!!
Please find hereunder the details of the requirement for your consideration:
Designation: Legal Executive
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Desired Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Company Website: http://www.petpooja.com ( Please go through the web link )
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contract/Agreement Drafting, negotiating, and vetting.
- Maintaining Legal database.
- Assist in secretarial compliance.
- Legal Research and Interpretation.
- Advising management on a variety of business issues, including new business initiatives, the impact of regulation and litigation, covering state and central laws.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Contract/Agreement Drafting
- Contract/Agreement negotiating
- Contract/Agreement Vetting
- Legal Documentation
- Legal Research
- Legal Interpretation
- Secretarial Compliance
- Candidates with relevant experience in the IT industry and/or Startups are preferred
Law graduate from a reputed institute.
Inbox CV: [email protected]
Should you require any further information feel free to connect back.
Legal Associate, Adab Singh Kapoor & Associates New Delhi (PQE- 3 Years)
- Legal drafting of petitions, complaints, appeals and miscellaneous applications
- Legal research
- Due diligence and drafting / vetting of legal documents, contracts and agreements
- Representation in Courts (litigation)
- 3+ years of previous experience in civil and commercial litigation (including, inter alia, ADR mechanisms, and insolvency and bankruptcy) and writ jurisdiction.
- LLB degree or its equivalent
- 3+ years of professional working experience in litigation in Delhi NCR
- Strong command over English, communication and interpersonal skills
- Publications in legal journals / websites
Click here to apply
Legal Executive, SUN PHARMA Mumbai (PQE- 2 to 5 Years)
Qualifications & Experience :
• LLB/LLM degree required
• 02-05 years of post-qualification legal experience (in-house counsel and/or law firm)
• Excellent drafting skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Well equipped for agreement negotiations from legal perspective
For more info, and to apply, click here
Legal Associate, ALSiSAR IMPACT Mumbai (PQE- 1 to 3 Years)
About us: ALSiSAR Impact is a leading transaction advisory firm and double bottom line incubator fully focused in Impact investing and social enterprise landscape, fully focused in Impact investing and social enterprise landscape . We are HQ in Mumbai, but with significant global experience focused on sustainable ventures, Impact Investing & T4D (Tech for Development) innovations.
Key Attributes: Social Sector & startup enthusiast | Transaction | Excellent written and presentation skills | Creative | Global Outlook |
- Drafting of various kinds of national and international Agreements
- Drafting of Shareholder Agreements (SHAs) and term sheets for Investments
- Legal Assistance and varied agreement drafting for start-ups
- Legal, Regulatory and Business Due Diligence for impact PE /VC funds
- International Structuring of equity and debt Impact Investment transactions
- Deal Structuring
- FDI / ODI / ECB filings with RBI and other regulatory authorities
- Continuous and consistent knowledge management activities
Qualification and Experience:
- LL.B. with 1-3 years post qualification experience.
- Post-graduation, LL.M. and CS preferred, but not restricted
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to “think out of the box”
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Social sector / impact investing enthusiast
- Ability to work in small team
Candidates located in Mumbai shall be preferred, WFH available for right candidates
Law Graduates, R&D Law Chambers, Delhi (PQE- 1 to 3 Years)
We are hiring Law Graduates with experience of 1 to 3 years.
We are looking for candidates who are highly passionate about their work and achieving success.
Interested candidates can share their resume at [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.