About National Law School of India University (NLSIU)
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) was established in 1987 to be a pioneer in legal education. Over the last three decades, the University has consistently been the undoubted leader in legal education and research in India and has been ranked First among Law Universities in the National Institute Ranking Framework for the last three years.
About the Fellowship
NLSIU announces a 2-year full-time Fellowship Programme aimed at graduates and post-graduates from law, social sciences, humanities and allied fields who are preparing to enter law practice or academic careers in law, public policy or the social sciences.
The Fellowship programme will allow Fellows to:
- Assist NLSIU faculty on research projects and policy interventions
- Support faculty in the delivery of both on-campus and off-campus academic programmes.
The University invites online applications for the position of Academic Fellow on a Contract Basis.
LL.B degree OR post-graduate degree in any discipline
Candidates with an LL.M/M.A./Ph.D. will be preferred
(i) 0-3 years of work experience in an academic or professional setting with demonstrable evidence of
research and writing ability.
(ii) Strong, foundational understanding of the domain studied at the graduate and post-graduate level.
(iii) Analytical skills, Collation skills, Communication skills (written and oral), Technical skills, Time-management skills.
(iv) Self-driven, collaborative as well as the ability to work independently, attention to detail, data-driven.
(v) Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail, Google Documents and Google Sheets.
For more info, click the link below
How to Apply:
To apply, click here
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.