ABOUT 1st ASIA PACIFIC VIS PRE MOOT
This is the first pre-Moot to adopt the noble vision of – Arbitration for ALL as we have made it a goal of diversity, dignity, and unity for all in the field of arbitration. This pre-moot will be a one-of-a-kind initiative to ensure diversity and inclusion of all students by ensuring all materials are available in braille, read-aloud texts, and offering the assistance of sign-language interpreters if students would prefer to argue apart from the normal texts and material. The ideology behind this moot is to step out of the ordinary and provide an exposure for holistic development and learning.
This is an exciting new competition that aims to give training to young budding lawyers and students to improve their skills in advocacy and in arbitration, This pre-moot will be an essential part of training for students and arbitrators planning to attend the Vis Moot and Vis East, Moot. The skills learned here will also be a key component for future careers in arbitration.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Mooting as a practise has received widespread acceptance from law students across the country. Therefore, it becomes equally important for us to understand the importance for oral submissions
Being a mooter sets you apart from other law students and helps you build on your analytical, research, and communication skills. Mooting also instills confidence and leadership skills in students and is regarded highly by recruiters.
From referring to the judges in an appropriate manner all the way to making quality arguments, an oral round can either make or break your case.
The objective of this webinar is to help law students understand the nuances of oral argumentation to do better in all future moots.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WEBINAR
- To provide better knowledge on opening statements and how to go about the arguments.
- To help participants understand and adapt the virtual environment.
- To help participants understand the judge’s expectations in oral submissions.
- To ensure clarity both in thought and expression during oral submissions.
We invite Law Students, Law Professionals, Faculty Members, Academicians from all Universities/Institutes/ Departments/ Schools/ Colleges across the globe.
1) In case of any query, kindly reach us at https://asiapacificvispremoot.com/
2) All the Participants shall be required to join on January 2022 via Zoom.
Link for registration of Participation:
Registration Fee: NO REGISTRATION FEE
- Last Date of Registration: 28th January 2022
- Time of Event: 3:30 PM
- Date of Event: 29th January 2022
Email Id: [email protected]
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.