ABOUT 1st ASIA PACIFIC VIS PRE MOOT
This is the first pre-Moot to adopt the noble vision of – Arbitration for ALL as we have made it a goal of diversity, dignity, and unity for all in the field of arbitration. This pre-moot will be a one-of-a-kind initiative to ensure diversity and inclusion of all students by ensuring all materials are available in braille, read-aloud texts, and offering the assistance of sign-language interpreters if students would prefer to argue apart from the normal texts and material. The ideology behind this moot is to step out of the ordinary and provide an exposure for holistic development and learning.
This is an exciting new competition that aims to give training to young budding lawyers and students to improve their skills in advocacy and in arbitration, This pre-moot will be an essential part of training for students and arbitrators planning to attend the Vis Moot and Vis East, Moot. The skills learned here will also be a key component for future careers in arbitration.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Mooting as a practise has received widespread acceptance from law students across the country. Therefore, it becomes equally important for us to understand the importance for oral submissions
Being a mooter sets you apart from other law students and helps you build on your analytical, research, and communication skills. Mooting also instills confidence and leadership skills in students and is regarded highly by recruiters.
From referring to the judges in an appropriate manner all the way to making quality arguments, an oral round can either make or break your case.
The objective of this webinar is to help law students understand the nuances of oral argumentation to do better in all future moots.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WEBINAR
- To provide better knowledge on opening statements and how to go about the arguments.
- To help participants understand and adapt the virtual environment.
- To help participants understand the judge’s expectations in oral submissions.
- To ensure clarity both in thought and expression during oral submissions.
We invite Law Students, Law Professionals, Faculty Members, Academicians from all Universities/Institutes/ Departments/ Schools/ Colleges across the globe.
1) In case of any query, kindly reach us at https://asiapacificvispremoot.com/
2) All the Participants shall be required to join on January 2022 via Zoom.
Link for registration of Participation:
Registration Fee: NO REGISTRATION FEE
- Last Date of Registration: 28th January 2022
- Time of Event: 3:30 PM
- Date of Event: 29th January 2022
Email Id: [email protected]
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.