The CCADR, CNLU organises a guest lecture on “Pre-Arbitration Procedures: Roadblock to Resolution?” by Mani Gupta.
About the University (CNLU)
Chanakya National Law University [CNLU] is an autonomous law university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
About Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution
The Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CCADR) has been established at Chanakya National Law University, Patna, in the year 2021, with the objective to promote academic research on themes pertaining to the resolution of disputes.
With the establishment of this research centre, we aim to develop a congenial environment for students and researchers to further their interest in ADR, which enables skill development and helps us compete at the national and international levels. CCADR will strive to promote different dispute resolution methods, get involved in the policy framework related to ADR, and encourage law students to take up activities in the field of ADR by conducting competitions, workshops, and encouraging research.
About the Guest Lecture
The lecture is a vision of CCADR to provide a platform to students as well as young practitioners to learn from the experience of ADR such as Arbitration, Mediation, Negotiation experts.
Mani Gupta has experience of over 13 years and is known for her expertise in handling commercial arbitrations in construction contracts, and power and infrastructure projects. An alumnus of National Law School of India University, she has previously worked with Luthra & Luthra law Offices as an associate. Ms. Gupta is currently a partner and heads the Litigation practice at Sarthak Advocates & Solicitors. She has rich experience with advising clients in various courts and tribunals. She has been recognised for her work by several international publications of repute including AsiaLaw Leading Lawyers, Benchmark Litigation, and Asian Legal Business.
Ms. Gupta likes to marry her practice of law with legal writing and writes regularly on emerging and present issues in her areas of work. She is also known for her extensive involvement and knowledge of insolvency and transactional practices. In 2020, she co-founded Samvedna – a platform for highlighting the issue of mental health and well-being in law.
Ms. Gupta believes in second-chances, leaps of faith and learning forever.
Registration & Meeting Link
- The Registration is Free. Click HERE to register for the guest lecture.
- Click here to join the meeting on 30th January from 02:55 PM onwards.
- In case of any query, feel free to write to us at [email protected] or contact the undersigned: Madhura Vaidya (Convener, CCADR): +917709946181.
Aridaman Raghuvanshi (Co-convener, CCADR): +9195196 21777
& Contact Ayush (Member, CCADR) in case of any technical difficulty: +91 7480830235.
Note: The lecture is open to all, irrespective of registration; however, the Certificate of Participation will only be provided to those who have registered for the event.
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.