Entre – MUN brings to you a forum for leadership and diplomacy, providing an opportunity to discuss ideas, debate upon contemporary issues, learn about UN council and international relations, and formulate solutions for the impending global problems related to entrepreneurship, business, world market, digitization and economic reforms. Inviting all enthusiasts to come to be a part of Entre-MUN 2022!
ABOUT E-CELL IIT Bombay
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, is among the forerunners in promoting entrepreneurship in the nation. The Entrepreneurship Cell is a part of promoting this culture and is Asia’s largest non-profit student-run organization that aims at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the youth of this country. It is a dynamic platform that encourages entrepreneurship all over the country through its plethora of activities like workshops, lecture series, hackathons, and business plan competitions. These activities culminate in a grand entrepreneurial conclave named the Entrepreneurship Summit (E-Summit).
All students from a recognized school (9th-12th Class), university or institution are eligible to participate.
COMMITTEES AND AGENDAS
The Entre-MUN will be consisting of the following committees and agendas-
- Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC): Reviving global economy and world trade post-pandemic.
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): Impact of COVID-19 on Youth-Led Social Entrepreneurship.
- G20: Reviewing existing financial structures to deal with global economic slowdown and recessions.
- LOKSABHA: Discussing the regulation landscape for the burgeoning cryptocurrency sector in India.
- CRISIS COMMITTEE
- Registeration Guidelines- CLICK HERE
- Registration Fee: INR 500/- only.
- Registration Link: CLICK HERE
- Registration Deadline: 31st January 2022
For more details, brochure- CLICK HERE
Or visit: https://www.ecell.in/esummit/mun/
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.