Entre – MUN brings to you a forum for leadership and diplomacy, providing an opportunity to discuss ideas, debate upon contemporary issues, learn about UN council and international relations, and formulate solutions for the impending global problems related to entrepreneurship, business, world market, digitization and economic reforms. Inviting all enthusiasts to come to be a part of Entre-MUN 2022!
ABOUT E-CELL IIT Bombay
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, is among the forerunners in promoting entrepreneurship in the nation. The Entrepreneurship Cell is a part of promoting this culture and is Asia’s largest non-profit student-run organization that aims at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the youth of this country. It is a dynamic platform that encourages entrepreneurship all over the country through its plethora of activities like workshops, lecture series, hackathons, and business plan competitions. These activities culminate in a grand entrepreneurial conclave named the Entrepreneurship Summit (E-Summit).
All students from a recognized school (9th-12th Class), university or institution are eligible to participate.
COMMITTEES AND AGENDAS
The Entre-MUN will be consisting of the following committees and agendas-
- Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC): Reviving global economy and world trade post-pandemic.
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): Impact of COVID-19 on Youth-Led Social Entrepreneurship.
- G20: Reviewing existing financial structures to deal with global economic slowdown and recessions.
- LOKSABHA: Discussing the regulation landscape for the burgeoning cryptocurrency sector in India.
- CRISIS COMMITTEE
- Registeration Guidelines- CLICK HERE
- Registration Fee: INR 500/- only.
- Registration Link: CLICK HERE
- Registration Deadline: 31st January 2022
For more details, brochure- CLICK HERE
Or visit: https://www.ecell.in/esummit/mun/
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.