About Model United Nation
Model United Nations (MUN) brings youth together from around the world to learn and share ideas from a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds where the Executive Board, International Press, and International Delegates consolidate to learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations.
Hundreds of thousands of students worldwide take part every year at all educational levels. Many of today’s leaders in law, government, business, and the arts – including at the UN itself – participated in Model UN as students.
Why LedX MUN?
- Provides a platform for the youth to discuss important questions within the context of policy making.
- Cultivating a spirit of togetherness among the next generation to work towards a shared value of preparing to contribute to a better global community.
- Imparting important 21st Century skills like research, analysis and problem solving using technical resources.
- Developing important skills like fair leadership, respectful diplomacy and a genuine collaborative practice.
- Stimulates focus on a specific Global Issue
The following steps must be adhered to by the registering participants to successfully register themselves for the event:
- The registration form is available further on this website.
- The Registration shall be considered complete only when the Registration fee has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The participants will receive an official approval mail from the Organizing Committee within 48 hours of the registration.
- The registration fee for the event is INR 200.
Secretariat & OC Registrations Begin- 3 January, 2022
Secretariat & OC Registrations Close- 10 January, 2022
Executive Board Registrations Begin- 3 January, 2022
Executive Board Registrations Close- 10 January, 2022
Institutional Registrations Begin- 5 January, 2022
Individual Registrations Begin- 5 January, 2022
Institutional Registrations Close- 22 January, 2022
Individual Registrations Close- 27 January, 2022
Committees and Agendas
1. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
Agenda- Electoral Reforms with special emphasis on The Election Reforms (Amendment) Act 2021
2. Lok Sabha
Agenda– India 2030- Goals & Aims
3. World Health Organization
Agenda- – Dealing with the issues of Mental Health
4. UNHCR – United Nations Humans Rights Council
Agenda- The issues of Migrant & Refugee Crisis on the joint border of Poland & Belarus
5. UN Women
Agenda- Political Rights and Equality for Women
6. UNSC- United Nations Security Council
Agenda– The Situation in the Middle East, including the Palestinian Question
7. IP- International Press
1. Individual Awards for all committees except IP:
Best Delegate– INR 1000
High Commendation– INR 600
Special Mention– INR 400
2. Individual Awards for IP:
Best Delegate– INR 1000
High Commendation– INR 600
3. Award for Best Delegation:
Given to anyone school/ college– INR 2500
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Jobs – 27th January 2022
- Call for Papers | Master’s conference on intellectual property (MCIP) by Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL): Submit by Feb 10!
- “By The Quill-Celebrating Passion for Literature” an Interview series by NLUJAA: Jan 30
- 6th National Essay Writing Competition on Nation and Nationalism 2022 by Amity Law School: Register by Feb 10!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- SESSION ON “CHANGING NOTIONS OF DATA PRIVACY IN DIFFERENT NATIONS” BY WORLD CYBER SECURITY FORUM (WCSF): Jan 27
- Entre-MUN 2022 by IIT Bombay: Register by Jan 31!
- Guest Lecture on “Pre-Arbitration: Roadblocks to Resolution” by CCADR CNLU: Jan 30
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.