About Model United Nation
Model United Nations (MUN) brings youth together from around the world to learn and share ideas from a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds where the Executive Board, International Press, and International Delegates consolidate to learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations.
Hundreds of thousands of students worldwide take part every year at all educational levels. Many of today’s leaders in law, government, business, and the arts – including at the UN itself – participated in Model UN as students.
Why LedX MUN?
- Provides a platform for the youth to discuss important questions within the context of policy making.
- Cultivating a spirit of togetherness among the next generation to work towards a shared value of preparing to contribute to a better global community.
- Imparting important 21st Century skills like research, analysis and problem solving using technical resources.
- Developing important skills like fair leadership, respectful diplomacy and a genuine collaborative practice.
- Stimulates focus on a specific Global Issue
The following steps must be adhered to by the registering participants to successfully register themselves for the event:
- The registration form is available further on this website.
- The Registration shall be considered complete only when the Registration fee has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The participants will receive an official approval mail from the Organizing Committee within 48 hours of the registration.
- The registration fee for the event is INR 200.
Secretariat & OC Registrations Begin- 3 January, 2022
Secretariat & OC Registrations Close- 10 January, 2022
Executive Board Registrations Begin- 3 January, 2022
Executive Board Registrations Close- 10 January, 2022
Institutional Registrations Begin- 5 January, 2022
Individual Registrations Begin- 5 January, 2022
Institutional Registrations Close- 22 January, 2022
Individual Registrations Close- 27 January, 2022
Committees and Agendas
1. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
Agenda- Electoral Reforms with special emphasis on The Election Reforms (Amendment) Act 2021
2. Lok Sabha
Agenda– India 2030- Goals & Aims
3. World Health Organization
Agenda- – Dealing with the issues of Mental Health
4. UNHCR – United Nations Humans Rights Council
Agenda- The issues of Migrant & Refugee Crisis on the joint border of Poland & Belarus
5. UN Women
Agenda- Political Rights and Equality for Women
6. UNSC- United Nations Security Council
Agenda– The Situation in the Middle East, including the Palestinian Question
7. IP- International Press
1. Individual Awards for all committees except IP:
Best Delegate– INR 1000
High Commendation– INR 600
Special Mention– INR 400
2. Individual Awards for IP:
Best Delegate– INR 1000
High Commendation– INR 600
3. Award for Best Delegation:
Given to anyone school/ college– INR 2500
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.