Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Jan 2nd , 2022
[POSITIONS CLOSED] In-house roles, KIA India, South and North Regions ( PQE- 3 Years)
KIA India (Formerly KIA Motors India), is looking for 3 positions for in-house roles in South and North Regions.
- Candidate with a PQE of around 3-4 years (Location : Anantapur Plant, close to Bangalore)
- Candidate with a PQE of around 5-6 years (Location : Bangalore Regional Office)
- Candidate with a PQE of around 8 years (Location : Gurugram Sales & Marketting/ Head Office)
Salary : As per industry standards
Language : Good command on English is must.
Candidate must have experience of handing Consumer Litigations, other misc. litigations, drafting of Agreements, MIS, presentations/reports for senior management, etc.
Should have flexible approach to learn more and do variety of work.
Interested and eligible candidates, please feel free to get in touch through WhatsApp at +91 9812384448 by sharing your CVs and a paragraph about yourself (No calls please).
Junior Associate, Pratinidhitv Law Chamber, Patiala (PQE- 2 years)
Pratinidhitv Law Chamber is looking for a junior associate with PQE of around 2 years. The office is located in the Patiala House Court Complex. The work is majorly related to civil ,criminal and commercial matters before the Supreme Court, High Court, NCLT and NCDRC. Salary is as per industry standards. Interested people can send their CVs on [email protected]
Only candidates having mentioned PQE shall apply.
Senior Associate,tier 2 law firm,Mumbai (PQE – 5-6 Years)
A tier 2 law firm is looking to hire for the role of Senior Associate
Practice area: Arbitration
PQE: 5-6 Years
This is an in-office position, and candidates from Mumbai will be considered.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
Associate (Legal), Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors,South Delhi (PQE- 0-1 Years)
Total Vacancies: 02
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law (5 year/ 3 year LL.B. course) from a recognized University and/ or Institute in India, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
· Enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of India or any State Bar Council, under the provisions of the Advocates Act, 1961.
· Experience: Fresh Law Graduates and professionals with 1 (One) year of work experience may apply.
· Knowledge in Corporate Laws, Civil Procedures, Criminal Procedures, Energy laws and Constitution.
· Good drafting skills.
· Open to travel to handle outstation matters.
Skills: The candidates must be:
· Critical thinker
· Fast learner
· Possessing eye for details
· Be able to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Be possessing strong communication and writing skills
Type of Job: Full-time & Permanent
Mode of Job: Physical
Location: South Delhi, Delhi
How to Apply: Interested Candidates should like this post and comment “interested” below to enable us to shortlist you by viewing your LinkedIn profile.
Selection Procedure: The Recruitment Committee at the Chambers will conduct the following rounds-
· Shortlisted candidates would be subject to a Group Discussion Round- To be conducted virtually.
· The shortlisted candidate from the Group discussion round will go through personal interview which would be conducted through a video call.
· The selected candidate shall be initially on probation for a period of 3 (Three) months from the Date of Joining.
Retainership: *Fresh law graduates- INR 18,000/- – 20,000/- (Per Month)
*Candidates holding 1 year experience- INR 22,500/- to INR 25,000/- (Per Month)
*Misc./ Pocket expenses incurred for office work shall be reimbursed additionally.
*We believe in the concept of rewarding/ compensating our Associates with Love, Learning, Professionalism and Quality output. The candidate(s) would be subject to periodical increment in their retainership fee, depending upon their performance, which will be accessed every quarter.
For more details about the us, visit: CLICK HERE
PS: We work on commitments and deadlines with Clients (Individuals/Govt./Corporates) pan India and abroad. Only committed and dedicated individuals to show interest.
Associate , Invicta Chambers, Bengaluru( PQE- 0-2+ Years)
Invicta Chambers, Bangalore is looking for candidates for the following roles:
- An Associate with 0-2 years PQE to work with their real estate and litigation team. Knowledge of Kannada is compulsory.
- An Associate with 1-2 years PQE in general corporate with working knowledge of technology law.
Interested individuals can send their CV’s to [email protected] mentioning the role for which they are applying in the subject. The roles will be based out of Bengaluru.
Associate , Legal Orbit, New Delhi( PQE- 3-6 Years)
Vacancy for Associate, Corporate at Legal Orbit, New Delhi.
Legal Orbit is a full service and research based law firm with a legal practice in the areas including corporate and commercial law, foreign exchange law, employment law advisory, intellectual property.
Associate with 3-6 years of experience in Corporate law with contract review who can join on immediate basis.
As per the experience and industry standards.
1005A, 10th Floor, Indraprakash Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Associate ,Chambers of Mr Sidhant Kumar, New Delhi( PQE-1-2+ Years)
Vacancy for Associate
Anyone with 1-2 years PQE interested in a position focussed on civil, commercial and regulatory litigation/ arbitration at the Chambers of Mr Sidhant Kumar. Experience in civil litigation is preferred but not mandatory. Please apply with your CV to [email protected]
Based in Defence Colony.
Associate , Arclegal, Delhi( PQE- 0-1 Years)
Vacancy for 01 Associate at Arclegal, Delhi
PQE 0-1, Freshers may Apply
The Candidate has to prepare Title Search Reports and conduct Due Diligence for Properties in the state of Haryana (includes inspection of records).
The work involves drafting and travelling.
The Candidate must be well versed with real estate laws of Haryana.
The candidate with prior similar internship experience will be preferred.
Candidate must be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
Salary as per industry Standards.
P.N: This is an urgent Hiring, the selected Candidate has to join immediately.
Email your CV with Cover letter and drafting sample at [email protected] by 30.12.2021 before 23:30.
Attorney, CapitalVia Global Research Limited, Mumbai (PQE – 0-3 Years)
Job opportunity in Legal and Compliance Department at CapitalVia Global Research Limited (SEBI Registered Investment Adviser)
Position: 1 (Only for female Candidate)
Experience: 0-3 years
Following activities will be expected from the applicants:
- Legal research & assisting the senior.
- Observing court matters.
3.Filing cases under arbitration.
- Drafting Representations and replies before SEBI and other authorities.
5.Other miscellaneous works and legal compliances related to cases.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.