Credgenics is India’s first of it’s kind NPA resolution platform backed by credible investors including Accel Partners and Titan Capital. We work with financial institutions, Banks, NBFCs & Digital lending firms to improve their collections efficiency using technology, automation intelligence and optimal legal routes in order to facilitate the resolution of stressed assets. With all major banks and NBFCs as our clients, our SaaS based collections platform helps them efficiently improve their NPA, geographic reach and customer experience.
About the opportunity
We at Credgenics are looking for Legal Interns (assessment internship) and Legal Consultants to join our legal team.
1. Drafting legal notices, assisting in drafting and vetting various legal agreements, MoU
2. Conducting legal research
For Legal interns- Candidate should preferably have completed 5 years integrated law (2021 graduate) or is in the final semester(strictly online classes).
For Consultant- 1-4 years of PQE.
Availability to join– Immediate (Work from Office)
Assessment internship duration – 3 months
Okhla Phase 2, Delhi
The candidate should preferably be based out of Delhi NCR.
Stipend for legal interns- 10,000/- per month
How to apply:
If interested, please share your cv at [email protected]
in cc- [email protected].
Note: The candidate applying for assessment internship may be offered a full time role, subject to exceptional performance during the internship and available vacancies.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.