About the Law Gardner
Law gardener is a platform for every individual irrespective of any gender, religion, caste, creed whether the person is from a law background or non – law background. Here we post the latest legal news, simplified explanation of legal points, Organize Webinar’s, Post Quotes by various eminent Jurist & famous personalities.
Our motto is to give the basics of law to every common man, So our tagline is “ Planting the seeds of law”.
About the Webinar
Law gardener is organizing its thirteenth webinar which will be live on YouTube on the topic “ Practical Approach to Consumer Law in India” With Adv. Apoorv Singhal ( Partner A.P. Singhal & Associates).
Participants can submit there questions they would like to ask to the speaker during registration itself & also they can ask the questions in the comment section of the live stream.
Date of Webinar
08/01/2022 , Time :- 4:00 PM
Registration Link:- Click Here
Note:- Participation Certificate will be given to all the participants after filing the Feedback form which will be given after the session.
For any Query can contact on :-
E-mail :- [email protected]
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law by CASH RGNUL: Register by Sep 26!
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
- ArbDossier-GIAS Two-Day Training Session on “The Practitioners’ Perspective on Arbitral Proceedings” [Online; Sept 17-18]: Register Now!
- RGNUL CBLT Two Credit Course on Corporate Laws and Practice: Register by Sept 20!
- POCSO Workshop by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Sept 15!
- Call for Articles by WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) Organisation [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 by Alliance University: Register by Sept 22!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.