National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is a National Law University located in Guwahati, Assam, India. It was established in 2009 through an Act passed by the State Legislature of Assam as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
About the Literary and Debating Committee National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam
The Literary and Debate Committee NLUJAA is established to provide students the opportunity to liberate their thoughts, and act as a platform to voice their opinions and sharpen oratory skills. Literature is necessary to keep culture, art, heritage, tradition, and most importantly imagination, alive. This Society aspires to create an environment to celebrate, discuss and promote literature.
It is actively engaged in providing a substantial and unrestricted foundation for students to explore the world beyond textbooks where the freedom of speech, dissent and discussion of significant social issues are vital for change and well-being of the society. It is keenly focused on providing all the necessary opportunities to the students of NLUJAA to gain more confidence and promote interest in the debating culture. The Literary and Debate Committee thereby acts as the perfect platform for students to promote their interest in Literature and Debating.
About the Event
The treasure trove hidden in books is known to us all. Everything from a lazy Sunday read to a fast-paced murder-mystery, novel is truly a “something – for – everyone” bag of goodies. So, with that in mind, the Literary and Debating Committee of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is delighted to present “By The Quill-Celebrating Passion for Literature”an Interview series with accomplished authors of India.
The series is designed in a manner to be an informative and interactive session on the process of writing books, a look inside an author’s mind, how to frame character and ask questions on the books by the author.
About our esteemed Guest for the First Session
As our first guest of the series, the committee is delighted to present to you Mrs. Sai Swaroopa Iyer, she is an Indian writer and best-selling author who has written in the mythical genre. Her best-known works are Abhaya, Avishi, Draupadi, and Mauri. Her novels are published by leading publishing houses like Bloomsbury, Rupa publications etc. She is a former investment professional with an MBA from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. Mrs. Iyer is a verifiable authority on Indian Mythology.
So, get ready for an invigorating, thought-provoking session with Mrs. Sai Swaroopa Iyer soon!
The details of the event are as follows:
Date- 30th January, 2022
Time- 4 PM
Platform- Google meet (QR code available in the poster)
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
To REGISTER- CLICK HERE
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.