National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is a National Law University located in Guwahati, Assam, India. It was established in 2009 through an Act passed by the State Legislature of Assam as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
About the Literary and Debating Committee National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam
The Literary and Debate Committee NLUJAA is established to provide students the opportunity to liberate their thoughts, and act as a platform to voice their opinions and sharpen oratory skills. Literature is necessary to keep culture, art, heritage, tradition, and most importantly imagination, alive. This Society aspires to create an environment to celebrate, discuss and promote literature.
It is actively engaged in providing a substantial and unrestricted foundation for students to explore the world beyond textbooks where the freedom of speech, dissent and discussion of significant social issues are vital for change and well-being of the society. It is keenly focused on providing all the necessary opportunities to the students of NLUJAA to gain more confidence and promote interest in the debating culture. The Literary and Debate Committee thereby acts as the perfect platform for students to promote their interest in Literature and Debating.
About the Event
The treasure trove hidden in books is known to us all. Everything from a lazy Sunday read to a fast-paced murder-mystery, novel is truly a “something – for – everyone” bag of goodies. So, with that in mind, the Literary and Debating Committee of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is delighted to present “By The Quill-Celebrating Passion for Literature”an Interview series with accomplished authors of India.
The series is designed in a manner to be an informative and interactive session on the process of writing books, a look inside an author’s mind, how to frame character and ask questions on the books by the author.
About our esteemed Guest for the First Session
As our first guest of the series, the committee is delighted to present to you Mrs. Sai Swaroopa Iyer, she is an Indian writer and best-selling author who has written in the mythical genre. Her best-known works are Abhaya, Avishi, Draupadi, and Mauri. Her novels are published by leading publishing houses like Bloomsbury, Rupa publications etc. She is a former investment professional with an MBA from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. Mrs. Iyer is a verifiable authority on Indian Mythology.
So, get ready for an invigorating, thought-provoking session with Mrs. Sai Swaroopa Iyer soon!
The details of the event are as follows:
Date- 30th January, 2022
Time- 4 PM
Platform- Google meet (QR code available in the poster)
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
To REGISTER- CLICK HERE
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.