About Adv. Aditya Jain:
Advocate on Record at Supreme Court of India/Health, Data and IP Counsel
Over Aditya Jain’s past 8 years of law practice in Supreme Court of India and various high courts, he has had a chance to advise and represent clients from the following sectors:
-Healthcare and Pharmacy
-IT and Data Sciences
-Logistics and Supply Chains Ventures
He recently cleared the Supreme Court, Advocates on Record Examination conducted by Supreme Court of India, New Delhi in 2019. As of now, there are only around 2300 Advocates on Record in India.
About the Opportunity
looking for Online Research Interns, in the niche areas of Intellectual Property, Healthcare and Technology Law to work with me specifically on these areas of law in the month of February, 2022.
The intern will be required to carry out research, drafting and submit regular news updates of these sectors. The intern will be also be required to trace the detailed history of these laws, as we believe in starting from a scratch.
Interns will also be required to be a part of a weekly, Zoom group discussion, on a chosen topic every week. The topic would be collectively chosen by our firm as well as the interns.
Lastly, intern will in the end of internship, suggest, his key inputs on how can these three subjects, be taught in a more interesting manner in law school.
Selection criteria is as under:
1. Year- 4th and 5th year of 5 years integrated Law Course.
Final Year of 3 year LLB Course
Final Year of LLM Course
2. Prior Internship Experience in these sectors in preferred.
3. Proficient Communication and Drafting Skills.
4. Innovative and out of the box approach.
5. Eager to participate in discussions.
7th February 2022-6th March 2022.
Number of Positions
1. Performance-based nominal stipend
2. Certificate of Internship
3. Future assistance with regard to internships.
4. Publication of the work done during the internship as co-authors.
Interested folks can mail me their CVs on or before 3rd February, 2022
at [email protected]
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Axis Trustee Services Limited, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Kulfi Collective, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Civis Consultatio Fellowship 2022: Apply by May 24!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at SS Global Law Firm: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lawkars Legal Solutions LLP, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chilana & Chilana Law Offices, Delhi: Apply by May 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.