AgroStar is India’s foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin. Shardul and Sitanshu (our founders), started AgroStar with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture – Lack of guidance for scientific/sustainable farming and limited access to great quality farm inputs. Today, AgroStar serves millions of farmers across five Indian states via an omnichannel approach. Along the journey we have built India’s largest agronomy advisory center, a highly engaged digital farmer network with over five million users and a retail network of more than one thousand five hundred stores.
These channels, powered by technology, work in tandem to enable us to solve the problems faced by farmers at scale and we are just getting started.. Funded by prominent investors like Chiratae Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, Accel Partners, Schroders Capital, Evolvence Group, Hero Enterprise,Bertelsmann Investments,Rabo Frontier Ventures,IFC and CDC we are rapidly growing our agri-input platform and making strategic investments to solve other large farmer problems like market linkages and access to credit.
About the Internship
Internship Opportunity at AgroStar, Pune
We are looking for an intern, preferably in their final year law student
Candidates with prior in-house internship experience will be preferred.
The candidate must be proficient in research & drafting.
The intern will be assisting the team in research, contract management, compliances & vendor onboarding.
The candidate will be working from the office situated in Pune.
Area of Law: Contracts, Agriculture Laws, Companies Act
Interested Candidate may send their resume to [email protected]
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted thereafter.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.