About EPA Law Offices:
EPA Law Offices represents and advises corporations, major businesses and individuals across diverse sectors and varied practice areas. Our lawyers bring along extensive experience in assisting clients with transactions and litigation across India, and arbitrations internationally. Be it representation or advisory, providing efficient legal solutions is always our priority. We do so by working as an integrated team focused on meeting our clients’ objectives through creative thinking aligned with commercial insight.
Our inter-disciplinary and multifaceted teams work relentlessly towards merging thought leadership with analysis of new aspects of an issue and a hands-on approach to problem resolution. Deriving experience of several cross-border transactions and disputes, our lawyers are adept in assisting multi-national corporations to implement their business goals and strategies in India. Our lawyers have collaborated with leading international law firms across the globe as counsel on Indian law. Our experience includes working with corporations and law firms in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, and the MENA region.
About the Opportunity
EPA Law Offices are seeking two research interns to work remotely in the months of March and April.
Candidates should be in their second or third year of a five-year LLB programme, or in their first or second year of a three-year LLB programme, with strong writing skills.
Individuals with an interest in dispute resolution, intellectual property or media and entertainment are encouraged to apply
The initial internship period will be one month but may be extended based on the intern’s performance.
Only successful candidates will be intimated by 12th March 2022.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.