About GreenCell Mobility Private Limited
In this new world, both business and the environment can win. Being green is no longer a cost of doing business; it is a catalyst for innovation, new market opportunity, and wealth creation. GreenCell Mobility has been incubated to be a leading pan-India shared electric mobility player, by leveraging proven global experience, developments in e-mobility technology and Government of India’s strong push for electrification of transportation in India.
GreenCell Mobility is backed by EverSource Capital, the fund manager of Green Growth Equity Fund (GGEF). EverSource Capital is a 50:50 joint venture between Everstone Group, a premier investment group focused on India and South East Asia, with assets in excess of US$5 billion across private equity, real estate, infrastructure and venture capital; and Lightsource bp, a global leader in development and management of solar energy projects. GGEF is established with anchor investment from National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) backed by Government of India and Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Government of UK.
GGEF is focused on building a platform to provide Electric Mobility-as-a-Service (eMaaS), initially using electric buses and deliver the core value proposition of cheaper non-polluting on demand shared transportation, charging infrastructure and enabling products for e-mobility value chain.
About the Internship
The intern shall be assisting the Legal Team at GreenCell Mobility dealing with various laws related to the e-mobility business and undertake the various tasks set out by the Legal Team. Research on the topics provided and capture necessary data. Draft letters, notices, contracts and other important business communications as and when required. Identify and facilitate the resolution of any non-compliance identified. Communicate with internal stakeholders and external counsels. Keep a tab on the latest updates in the e-mobility business.
(III Year Course & V Year Course) III-III and V-V
Area of Focus
Commercial and Corporate Law
The intern is required to be present at office on all days. We follow a 5 day week at GreenCell
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.