Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Mar 10 2022
Associate Lawyer, Offices of AOR Ayush Negi, Vaishali/Ghaziabad (PQE 1 to 2 Years)
My office is looking for an Associate Lawyer with 1-2 years PQE with fair knowledge of law.
The duties at my office would include briefing senior advocates ,drafting, appearing before various forums,may also involve travelling for oustation matters.
Salary as per industry standards and experience .
Location : Vaishali, Ghaziabad
Interested candidates may send their Cv at [email protected]
Junior Advocates, R.G.Kolle Law Office, Bangalore (PQE NA Years)
R.G.Kolle Law Office based in Bangalore is hiring Junior Advocates
Practice area: Writ Jurisdiction, Green Bench matters (FC Act, MMDRA, EP Act) , Drugs & Cosmetics Act , A&C Act & others
Salary: Industry standard & perks based on skills demonstrated
Langauge : Kannada & English
Preference given to passouts from years 2020-2022
Intrested persons can reach out on following contacts for further information.
Contract Management, Moeving Urban Technologies, Gurugram (PQE NA Years)
There is a Vacancy in Moeving Urban Technologies Private Ltd.
Location is Gurugram
Area- Contract Management and Handling Litigation of the Company
Working days-5 days a week (1 day per week can be taken as wfh).
Salary- Will be negotiated on the present Salary.
Contact [email protected]
Corporate Counsel, Elevate, Gurugram (PQE 2-3 Years)
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will:
- Learn how to draft, review, edit, and negotiate commercial contracts (suppliers and customers) in accordance with the approved template and playbook protocols. In doing so, you will obtain necessary feedback and approvals from internal counterparts in Sales, HR, IT, Finance, Operations, and Solutions, as well as approvals per the Sales Contract SOP, the Authorization Matrix, and the Corporate Approval Policy.
- Responsible for end-to-end contracts lifecycle management.
- You will also interact with Elevates customers during these negotiations.
Skills for Success:
- Have a genuine interest in Elevates business model and its place within the legal ecosystem, as well as a proven record of professionalism with internal and external counterparts.
- Have a commitment to excellence in your work product and a demonstrated work ethic. Interest in commercial contracting, and a sound grasp of legal principles are essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in legal technology is a plus, but a willingness to learn will suffice.
Experience and Education:
- Two to three years of legal experience preferably in a Corp. Legal department.
- Experience working in a global environment and on end-to-end contract management is required.
- Comfortable with working remotely using related technology, such as Webex, Go-To-Meeting, and similar tools to work dynamically with internal teams and external parties.
- Experience in managing a team is preferred but not necessary.
- Law degree from accredited law school and an active license to practice in your jurisdiction.
For more details and to apply, click here.
Associate,Priyanka Kakkar Law Offices, New Delhi (PQE 1-2 Year)
We at Priyanka Kakkar Law Offices are looking to hire an Associate in our Litigation Team with 1-2 Years PQE. Interested candidates can drop in a mail at [email protected], along with their CV & Cover Letter with the subject of the mail: “Application for Associate- ‘Your Name’ ‘Year of Graduation and Enrollment’.
Please note that the last date to apply for the opening is 12.03.2022.
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview.
Employment Compliance Manager, Tata Technologies Bengaluru, (PQE NA Years)
- Provide practical daily employment law advice on a full range of employment issues relating to recruiting, hiring, training, performance management, conduct issues, compensation, benefits and terminations across multiple jurisdictions in EU, USA and APAC;
- Managing internal dispute resolution and employment-related litigation;
- Providing employment law advice in relation to staff delegation matters;
- Advising in relation to restructuring and re-organisations efforts;
- Oversee the work of external counsel on litigation matters and requests for discrete advice and project work as needed;
- Provide support with compliance investigations and with the compliance strategy;
- Provide training to relevant stakeholders in relation to various areas of employment law and assist in building processes and guidebooks/toolkits to allow for scaling;
- Manage multiple internal relationships with internal stakeholders including HR and business functions;
- Ensure adherence to existing Policies including Performance Improvement Policy, Termination/Separation policies, Leave Policies, Enquiry process, Gifts & Entertainment Policy, Code of Conduct Policy, Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy, Conflict of Interest Policy etc.
- Drafting new policies and implement the same for TTL, as applicable / appropriate.
- Contribute to developing employee communication and training programs that focus on the elements of a companywide compliance program.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Investigate highlighted non – compliance cases and suggest corrective/preventive measures.
- Build rapport with process owners.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with global teams and bring alignment across different teams.
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports. Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Confident with strong decision-making skills.
- Eye to detail.
- Ability to positively encourage stakeholders to be process and tool compliant, be a company advocate
Click here to apply
Associate Advocate, S. Kasliwals & Associates, Kasliwal Chamber, Jaipur (PQE 3-4 Years)
About the Organization :
S. Kasliwals & Associates, Kasliwal Chamber is a Leading Law firm in Jaipur.
Nature of Work:
Our Firm has a wide network of clients with the mix of companies and individuals. We act and appear in diverse forum including various tribunals, the Commercial Court, the District court, the High Court.
No. of Vacancies:
02 Associate Advocates
Kasliwal Chambers, Kamal Vrindavan Apartments (Basement), D-2 Meera Marg, Bani Park,Jaipur-302 016 (Raj.)
The candidate must hold at least 3 to 4 years experience in litigation. (preferably male candidates)
The candidate must have worked at Rajasthan High Court or at Commercial Court
The candidate must have experience of working in Civil Litigation, IPR, contract and/or Arbitration Matters etc.
The candidate must be fluent in spoken & written English
The candidate must possess strong drafting, pleading and analytical skills.
The candidate must have proficient legal research skill along with computer skills.
The candidate must be punctual & disciplined.
The associates will be responsible for drafting and researching.
The associates will be responsible for attending Courts, Tribunal and different forum as the case may be.
According to industry standards.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume by E-mail to [email protected]
The applicant for contact detail may visit the official website of the firm i.e., http://sukritikasliwal.com
Legal Associate,Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, Delhi (PQE 1-2 Year)
Vacancy for Legal Associate at the Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, New Delhi.
About the office:
Ms. Jyoti Taneja is a practicing advocate in New Delhi. Practice of the office primarily includes Delhi High Court, NCLT, NCDRC, District Courts, DRT, etc. The area of specialization primarily involves handling Criminal and Civil Laws with respect to Insolvency matters, Property disputes, Cheque bounce cases, Consumer Disputes, Education matters etc.
PQE: minimum 2-5 years
Location: 72, Janpath, Ved Mansions, First Floor, New Delhi-01
Number of Vacancies
2 (two): Legal Associate
- Legal Research
- To provide assistance in Courts by arguing and drafting matters.
3.Assisting in appearing and arguing matters before NCLT, NCDRC, DRT and District Courts.
4.Assisting in Drafting of Appeals, Petitions, Written statements including Administrative work.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must email their updated CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Last date of application: 12.03.2022
Legal Analyst, Zycus Mumbai (PQE 1 -2 Year)
About the job
- To research and advise the Company on various international laws, data privacy laws across different regions, ecommerce laws.
- Compliance related to various international laws and maintaining risk matrix.
- Creating matrix for research, extracting obligations, controls from various Acts and regulations and interpreting those obligations.
- Preparing presentation materials related to various laws and presenting the same to clients and other internal stakeholders.
- Addressing queries related to various laws in RFP documents.
- Assessing technical applications and correlating various laws and its controls to prepare compliance matrix.
- Maintenance and administration of legal compliances.
- Candidate should be a graduate/post graduate in law.
- Exposure to International laws, data privacy laws would be desirable. Should have keen interest to understand technologies.
- Excellent research oriented and analytical skills.
- At least 1-2 or more years’ experience in a similar function with a Software/IT company.
- Exposure in a global services organization would be of advantage.
- Experience of catering to the internal customer’s queries operating in different time zones.
- Should have passion in the field of Law.
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) for conducting research work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills and good command over English (both oral and written) and the ability to ability to communicate legal issues and solutions in an articulate, precise and effective manner.
- Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively.
- A good understanding and application of, international laws, Intellectual Property Laws, data privacy laws, knowledge of E-commerce.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a team and a fast-paced dynamic business environment.
- Leverages business understanding / functional expertise to deliver value to customer.
- Anticipates potential barriers and develops alternate strategies; formulates an informed action plan to solve the problem.
- Personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and to be a trusted member within the legal/compliance team.
Click here to apply
Faculty Members, Jindal Global Law School Sonipat, Haryana (PQE NA Years)
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) is hiring faculty members for Fall 2022 semester.
If you have completed or are completing your LL.M./J.D./ S.J.D. (or equivalent) degree in 2022 and are willing to join us from Fall 2022 semester, do let me know.
A delegation from the university will be in the US in April. Feel free to DM me for more details.
Happy to have a chat if you would like to know more about this.
For LinkedIn Id of job poster, click here
Junior Associates (Litigation), South Delhi (PQE 2 Years)
There are vacancies for junior associates in a Litigation office based in South Delhi. Applicant must have at least 2 years of litigation experience of High Court or SC, must be confident, know how to research and draft pleadings. Remuneration shall be as per best market standards.
Associate, KMA Law Offices, New Delhi(PQE 1 Year)
KMA Law Offices is looking for an associate for its litigation practice. The candidate should have a minimum PQE of one years and should be proficient in drafting. Freshers can also apply
What is expected from a candidate:
Passion for litigation;
Proficiency in drafting;
Ability to perform in short timelines;
What a candidate can expect:
Exposure in almost all Courts and tribunals;
Exposure in both Criminal and Commercial litigation;
Office is situated at Patel Nagar, New Delhi.
Interested candidates may fill the form below and also upload the drafting samples.
Please note that CV without the drafting sample will not be considered
Interested candidates may fill the form attached below:-
Advocates (IPR Litigation), INTTL Advocate, Noida (PQE 1-4 Year)
INTTL Advocare, Noida is looking for bright and motivated candidates to join its IPR litigation team at their Noida office.
Applications are invited from advocates with 1-4 years PQE in IPR litigation for the following roles:
- Associate – Trademark Litigation & Opposition: 1 (One)
- Associate – Design Litigation: 1 (One)
How to Apply?
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Associate Legal, Vanashakti, Mumbai (PQE NA Years)
Vanashakti is looking for a young, dedicated, and passionate lawyer who has a keen interest in using law as a tool to save our last remaining natural areas and involve herself/himself in climate litigation & socio-environmental litigation.
About the Job Opportunity
Legal research, drafting, and appearance in environmental matters before the NGT, various High Courts & Supreme Court.
Law graduates based in Mumbai (preference could be given to candidates with previous litigation experience).
Litigation office at Chambers of Vanashakti’s legal advisor at Fort (regularly) and site office at Worli & Bhandup (occasionally).
Rs.15,000/- per month (with a scope of additional incentives on a case-to-case basis).
Travel & other expenses shall be reimbursed on an actual basis.
Send your CV alongwith a Statement of Purpose (SOP) at [email protected]
Deadline to send CV & SOP: March 19, 2022.
Based on the CV & SOP, candidates shall be short-listed for a round of interviews/discussions before the final selection.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.