About Amikus AI
Amikus AI is building an AI-powered contract drafting and analysis platform. The goal is to make the drafting and review process faster and more accurate.
Lawyers spend several hours reviewing and drafting contracts. Although these repetitive tasks require high attention to detail, they do not translate into direct economic value. Amikus AI, an AI-powered solution, empowers lawyers to review and draft contracts faster and with enhanced efficiency of up to 50%. So far, Amikus AI has received feedback from 15+ law firms and companies on its minimum viable products and the company is currently working on pilot projects with five clients.
About the Internship Opportunity
Two internship slots have opened up at legal-tech startup, Amikus AI. This should be an exciting opportunity for law students who enjoy working with contracts and want to be a part of an early-stage company.
The role is best suited for students in the 4th and 5th years who’ve handled contractual work in previous internships.
The internship will start next week and will continue for 3 months.
We pay a stipend of INR 10,000 per month. While we’re flexible with classes and exams, we expect a daily commitment of 6-8 hours.
To apply, please send your resume, a short paragraph on why you want to intern with us, and a 100-word explanation on three contracts that matter for early-stage startups. You can email at [email protected].
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.