Legal Internship at Think360.ai, Mumbai: Apply Now
The legal function at Think360 is not just a support function but an important strategic pillar that advises, advocates and informs our business team. Data privacy, regulation, shaping opinions on an emerging topic are embedded in almost everything we do. Recently, some of the most important areas have been the data privacy bill, regulatory approval of video KYC in banking, intellectual property rights for algorithmic solutions, etc.
Legal Internship Details
Think360.AI is looking for legal intern who is ambitious, eager to lead our market-facing thinking, and driving advocacy for us and the industry on emerging agendas that are relevant to the verticals our company operates in.
1. Research in areas mainly revolving but not limited to intellectual property, information technology, data privacy laws, KYC regulations issued by regulators such as RBI and SEBI.
2. Research and support intellectual property rights/ patent opportunities around company IP.
3. Draft/Review/redline/negotiate contracts (e.g. MSA, SOW, addendums, license saaa agreements, etc.) on behalf of the company along with other stakeholders.
4. Manage end-to-end contract lifecycle management activities, including recording fully executed agreements into a contract database, managing renewals, extensions, renegotiation, amendments, and termination of contracts, etc.
5. Support the lead in implementing and sustaining processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
6. Contribute to contract management excellence through continuous innovation, templatization, improvement in contract management processes, etc.
7. Support secretarial and board-related activities, regulatory filings, and external stakeholder management.
1. Students pursuing 4 th or 5 th year of their five-year LL.B. programme.
2. Students pursuing 3 rd year of their three-year LL.B. programme.
1. Detail-oriented, passionate about learning and research
2. Exceptional written and oral communication skills
3. A deep sense of ownership and ability to work seamlessly within a team.
4. In-depth knowledge of legal concepts, contractual terms, and constructs.
5. Good analytical, negotiation and comprehension skills.
6. Knowledge of the finance sector and IT laws.
7. Strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of awareness to be able to face
client, internal stakeholders.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Kohli & Kohli Law Associates, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at GroupM, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Amikus AI, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at LK&BG Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply by April 08!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at StartDraft, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thodur Law Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Samisti Legal LLP, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mind Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at EY, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply by Apr 03!
- Legal Internship Opportunity [with stipend] at Suipotens Law Office, Noida: Apply Now!
- Urban Fellows Programme (UFP) 2022-23 by IIHS, Bangalore: Apply by April 11!
- Legal Assessment Internship Opportunity at Jain & Partners, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship [with stipend] at Armitage Legal Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity [with stipend] at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Verdictum: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sapphire and Sage Offices, Gurgaon: Apply by April 02!
- Legal Trainees / Law Associates at Biswajit Sarkar Advocates – IP Attorneys, West Bengal (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KS Legal and Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.