About Suipotens Law Office
Suipotens Law Office was founded in the year 2006 with a coherent, precise and distinct purpose of providing sensible, rational and level -headed advice of great legal value to its clients. Our firm, in a constant endeavour to evolve and develop as per the requirements of the ever-changing Indian legal scene, is always receptive to the incorporation of new ideas and values.
Our values, mental make-up and ethos are a unique and special combination of integrity, honesty, diligence & experience.
With a large and diverse team of Senior as well as junior associate Lawyers ; the Advisory Board of the Firm has Senior (Retd.) IPS & IAS officers as well as Senior Bank Officials (Retd.). The Firm holds unique confluence of experience and energy.
Our Firm, with its impeccable record of representation of the rights of its clients, is appearing and practicing before almost all the judicial forums viz. Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, High Courts of Delhi, Punjab & Haryana , Mumbai and Allahabad, District Courts of Delhi and Noida, National Company law Tribunal, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal, National Green Tribunal, National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission , DRT, DRAT etc. The associates of the Firm are empanelled at various respectable and recognizable positions and places and approximately all the facets of areas of legal field which gives our associates and firm a strong legal backing in successfully competing and appearing before various jurisdictions of law.
Suipotens has been promoted by a group of professionals and is currently having a team of more than 50 well-qualified professional associates and a team of 20-25 professional members with rich experience and high calibre with efficient task execution mechanism.
About the Internship Opportunity
Suipotens Law Office are for Legal intern for a period of minimum 4 months.
Law Intern required pursuing/undergoing last Sem. of 3yr./5 yr. Course of LL.B. Should possess fair general knowledge (including Legal Updates), good writing/drafting skills including fluent English (vocal and written). Working knowledge of Hindi (drafting and reading skills).
Offer of Stipend – Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 7,000/- per month.
How to Apply
Mob. No.: 9971987624, 8375047915 (WhatsApp only please)
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.