About Sigma Legal Group
Sigma Legal Group, a distinguished and reputed organisation formed with the objective of providing specialized and dedicated professional services to the Corporate entities in the field of Legal litigation, Corporate advisory and Secretarial & IPR Services. At present, ‘Sigma Legal’ has become a brand which has three major divisions viz. Legal Corporate Division in which the team of “Corporate Advocates” is there to deal with Corporate Restructuring, Mergers, Oppression Mismanagement, Insolvency, Intellectual Property matters (Trademark, Copyrights, Patent), Foreign Collaborations matters etc.
The other division of Sigma Legal Group is Legal Litigation Division in which we have well known senior Advocates, some Litigation Advocates which primarily deals with all kinds of Court Litigations including Property Disputes, Criminal Litigation, Civil Suits, Matrimonial matters etc. The third and an important division of this group is Secretarial Division in which we have a team of Company Secretaries who are looking after the secretarial work under the Companies Act, FEMA, Stock Exchange, NBFC Matters etc.
About the Opportunity
Sigma Legal Group for its litigation team is hiring interns for the month of May.
Final Year student
1. Internship will be paid
2.All official expenses will be remunerative
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send the CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.