NLU Delhi-CADR Internship Program: Apply Now!
About NLU Delhi-CADR
NLU Delhi-CADR is keen to build competence and raise the quality of discourse in research through its internship programme that will provide meaningful exposure to the complexities and nuances of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods and Laws.
Legal Internship Details
The Internship programme is designed to further CADR’s vision to promote the use of ADR methods, catalyze effective, research-led policy making and informed public debate around issues in ADR mechanisms.
CADR invites applications for internship from students enrolled in a recognized programme in law (three years [only 3rd year students], five years [only 3rd to 5th year students]).
Internships will run for a minimum period of 4 weeks and a maximum period of 12 weeks. Any extension in the period of internship shall be subject to the quality of work submitted by the intern.
Interested applicants are required to send the following information and materials to [email protected]:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Expression of interest in working with CADR (300 words).
- One academic writing sample of up to 1000 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
- Proposed internship dates.
The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Internship (Period of Internship in dd/mm/yy format)”.
Applicants should apply at least 2 months in advance from the proposed date of their internship. Selected candidates will be informed at least 2 weeks before the commencement of the internship. Due to the large number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.