AI Evaluation Exercise (Paid) by Agami X OpenNyai: Apply Now!
OpenNyai is a mission aimed at developing open source software and datasets to catalyse the creation of AI-powered solutions to improve access to justice in India. Artificial Intelligence is a new paradigm of teaching computers to do something by showing them examples. However, there are huge barriers to innovation for AI powered innovation to surface e.g. foundational components. These foundational components can be training and benchmark datasets for AI, baseline models for AI tasks and knowledge products that can enable many to adopt AI in their innovations and solutions.
About the Opportunity
Agami & OpenNyAI are looking for Lawyers or students with legal research experience to participate in a paid AI evaluation exercise.
In this evaluation exercise, you will be given 10 judgements and 3 different summaries of each judgement. Some of these summaries have been generated by an AI. You will evaluate how good a particular summary is in your opinion and provide feedback on what’s a hit and what’s a miss. You will be provided an honorarium of Rs 5000/- after the completion of the exercise.
We invite applications from candidates with Legal background. Applicants who have worked in litigation or legal research will be preferred. Understanding of Artificial Intelligence is NOT a prerequisite. Having professional work experience will be an advantage.
To apply for this position, share your expression of interest and the link to your Linkedin bio by filling this form. Please note that we will only get back to you IF you fit our hiring criteria and qualifications within one week of your application.
Each participant will be provided with four documents:
- Original judgement text
- Two AI generated summaries of facts, issues etc.
- Human generated summary of facts, issues etc.
Each participant will read through all three documents and identify patterns of error and provide critical inputs which will be used to improve the quality of judgement summaries.
For detailed info, visit HERE.
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.