About the Legal Chronicle
The Legal Chronicle (TLC) is a comprehensive learning platform to enable skill development beyond books. We host an array of events all year round like talks and discussions, moot practices and competitions, and give first-hand information to navigate through law school. Besides providing access to information, we envision an organization which is known by the success of its students and not by the success of their mentors.
About the Legal Internship
We at The Legal Chronicle are looking for potential talent to recruit as interns for the position of Junior Editors for our blog.
Position – Junior Editor
Mode – Virtual/Remote
Duration – 3 Months (min.)
Certified Internship – Yes
Paid/Unpaid – Paid (Stipend-based; will be informed after selection)
We are looking for someone who:
– Is currently in 2nd year or higher (3 years LLB course) or 3rd year or higher (5 years LLB course) from a recognized university
– Has excellent writing and editing skills in English
– Has a sharp eye for detailing and can supervise the writing style and tone for all content
– Has the ability to manage, supervise & regulate content writers under her/him
– Has excellent deadline-management skills and the ability to balance quality standards and delivery timelines.
– Takes accountability for the work assigned
– Can work efficiently in the dynamic work environment
– Is open to constructive feedback and brings it into action
– A good understanding of content writing, content marketing, and SEO is an advantage.
– Checking the work submitted by writers and ensuring it meets the quality expectations.
– Identifying the lapses in quality and brainstorming on how to fix them.
– Ensuring timely delivery of the work along with factual accuracy, depth of research, and quality of language before publishing.
– Ensuring the requirements and style are effectively communicated to the content writers.
– Responding to and resolving queries that come from writers.
– Engaging periodically with the Senior Editor and the internal team to set quality expectations, understand requirements, and provide insights to the Editorial team.
– Managing a group of content writers and building a strong team.
– Ensuring that the content is plagiarism-free before publishing.
– Run the submitted manuscripts for grammar check and fix errors, if any.
– Report and update the work progress to Senior Editor.
Application Form: CLICK HERE
Click here for Notification.
Click here for LinkedIn
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
- Legal Internship at Swikar Law, Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at CredEnd, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with Stipend) at GL Pareek Chambers of Law: Apply by Dec 24!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AGISS Research Institute: Apply by Dec 31!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.