About the organisation
Students for Liberty is a rapidly growing network of pro-liberty students from all over the world. Their mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty. They are the largest pro-liberty student organization in the world.
They have accomplished this through a strategy of empowerment, identifying the top student leaders and training them to be agents of change in their communities.
What is the Local Coordinator Program?
Students For Liberty is the world’s largest network of pro-liberty students. Our focus in South Asia is to help students become informed and critical thinkers about ideas pertaining to the political economy of their nation.
An uninformed and passive exercise of thought leads to bad judgment, and bad judgment leads to support for bad policies.
The Local Coordinator Program is a platform for young liberal individuals to meet other like-minded people, learn more about the philosophy of liberty and assume leadership positions in the global students’ movement for liberty!
- Research Skills
- MS Office
- Communication and Language Skills
- Interest in Academics
- Curiosity and open-mindedness to learn about new ideas.
What Kind of Training Will You Get?
As an SFL Local Coordinator, you will have an enriching academic experience during your term. Students For Liberty will run an online summer training to give you a basic understanding of libertarian ideas on a few broad topics.
The most engaged students will be invited to attend a fully-sponsored retreat to spend a weekend with other Local Coordinators! Retreats are a great time to make new friends but students take away a better understanding of the ideas they learned in the summer.
The rest of the semester will be organised around learning more ideas and becoming better at articulating your views on issues that you care about! Environment? Women’s Issues? Privacy? Personal Liberty? Corruption? Education? You choose.
- Most engaged leaders would be invited to all-expense-paid trips for leadership retreats.
- Opportunity to be connected and associated with an international movement, consisting of a network of over 3000 students and 100s of partner organizations spread across the globe.
- During one year of your tenure, you’ll be provided with resources and funds to organize events in your college and community.
- Trained leaders will gain access to writing opportunities, leadership programs, internships, and all-year-round seminars and conferences with our international network of partners.
- Certificates for all selected candidates subject to the successful completion of the one-year duration.
It’s time to #ExpressYourself: join our Local Coordinator Program!
Don’t miss the opportunity, apply on or before May 31, 2021.
Kindly find the Local Coordinator Program application form Here : Local Coordinator Program
Feel free to contact me for more information.
Email – [email protected]
Contact – 9711509573
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.