The Alliance Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ACADR) hereby invites articles for its E-Newsletter bearing Volume 1, Issue 3.
The Alliance University presents Alliance Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution. The centre aspires to change society’s viewpoints and aims to explore multiple facets of the Alternative Dispute Resolution systems. This helps provide quality knowledge and disseminate information on the contemporary issues in the field of ADR mechanisms.
Call for Articles on ADR
The second issue of the ACADR Newsletter focuses on the recent developments in the Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) regime. The ACADR emphasizes unique perspectives and approaches. Selected articles will be published in the ACADR Newsletter.
Judicial approaches towards recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards
Landmark judgments and development of ADR in India.Notable decisions by foreign courts on Commercial Arbitration.Best international practices pertaining to the enforcement of arbitral awards against State (Govt).The sub-themes mentioned above are not exhaustive. The authors are free to write on any topic directly connected to the central theme of the Newsletter.
Applications are invited from students enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. level studies.
Authors to submit final versions of their blog/article in MS Word format.
Word Limit: Minimum 700 & maximum 800 words including References.Do not include table of contents.
Font style: Times New Roman.
Title font size: 14.
Body font size: 12.
Line spacing: 1.5
References/citations to be made using Bluebook 20th edition.
Usage of end notes, not foot notes.
End notes to be in Times New Roman, font size 10, and justified alignment.
Total no. of co-authors permitted: 2.
Plagiarism must be less than 10%.
By submitting material for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. In case of any breach of copyright, the author shall bear the liability.
Authors will be informed about acceptance of their articles within 12 to 15 days from the submission date.
Alliance School of Law would not be charging any publication fee.
Submission Deadline- July 5th, 2022
Submission link: https://forms.gle/KFEf57cmNz7LJhqw9
For further details kindly visit ACADR official pagehttps://www.alliance.edu.in/research/ACADR/
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.