About Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri
At Law Offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, we provide standards. Standards of quality and Standards of delivery.
We are a full-service litigation and contracts resolution firm, with a firm focus on alternate dispute resolution.
Our diverse and multi-faceted operations are deeply embedded in a mixture of age-old Bengali culture in a song and dance with modern-day litigation requirements.
Our clients are our responsibility.
We operate from Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi.
Rajdeep Lahiri is our Managing and Founding Partner. He has a PQE of +9 years and is privileged of the opportunity to assist Senior Counsels and MNC’s alike, in a wide array of matters. He is also responsible to provide legal support to numerous entities and aid meander through contractual intricacies. Rajdeep is both a Counsel and Advocate on Record with the High Court at Bombay and appears in forums across the country.
About the Legal Internship at Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri
Positions open for Two Interns on VC Mode for our law offices.
Interns shall be required to attend courts, draft, research, participate in our firm practices, etc.
Please apply by writing a mail to [email protected].
Click here for the firm’s website
Click here for Notification.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
- Legal Internship at Swikar Law, Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at CredEnd, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with Stipend) at GL Pareek Chambers of Law: Apply by Dec 24!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at AGISS Research Institute: Apply by Dec 31!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.