About the Organising Institution
IILM Law School, Gurugram working under the leadership of Chancellor Dr. SY Qureshi (Former Chief Election Commissioner of India), Pro Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh (founder & former Vice-Chancellor NALSAR Hyderabad & National Law University Delhi), Vice-Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) Sujata Shahi and Dean Prof.(Dr.) Asha Verma.
About the FDP
The One Week Multi-Disciplinary FDP on The Multi-Dimensions of Justice: Law & Beyond to be held from 18th – 23rd July 2022 (Online). The FDP will be an interactive programme which aims to provide the participants a platform to acquire knowledge about contemporary and interdisciplinary developments in Law by covering the following broad themes-
- Law and Psychology
- Law and Economics
- Law and Digital Technologies: Piracy and Cyber Spaces
- Law and Environment
- Aligning Corporate Laws with Sustainable Development Goals
- Media and Human Rights
- Rule of Law and Good governance
- Impact of National Education Policy on Legal Education
- Law and Literature
- Sports Law
The FDP has been designed for professionals, academicians & research scholars.
Certificates shall be dispatched to all the attendees within 20 working days on completion of FDP. Minimum 90% attendance mandatory for certificate.
Participants have to fill the Google form with all the details and the scanned copy of the payment receipt. After the successful registration and payment, the participants will receive a confirmation mail. The link to join the group will be provided to the participants via mail.
Last Date for Registration – 15th July 2022
Late application will not be accepted.
Registration Fee – INR 500/-
Registration – CLICK HERE
Registration Fee – CLICK HERE
Contact: Udiksha Chhikara, Amanpriya Singh
Email: [email protected].
Call: 9811506052, 9911817946,
WhatsApp: 9811506052, 9911817946
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.