About AGISS Research Institute
AGISS Research Institution is an independent, nonpartisan, non-profit public policy organization. Our aim is to conduct High-Quality research so that the Governing bodies can make better decisions and work in conjunction with other Organizations for other important issues pertaining to society.
About Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of independence and the glorious history of it’s people, culture and achievements.
This Mahotsav is dedicated to the people of India who have not only been instrumental in bringing India thus far in its evolutionary journey but also hold within them the power and potential to enable Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of activating India 2.0, fuelled by the spirit of Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
About the Photography Competition 2022
AGISS Research Institute is organizing a Photography Competition along with (ACCI) Aviation Chamber of Commerce and Industries under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav initiative of the Government of India on 19th August on occasion of World Photography Day.
Main aim of organising this competition is to provide a platform to budding photographers to showcase their talent and to appreciate and motivate them.
Who can participate?
Any individual interested in the field of photography from any field can register.
There are 24 themes and those themes depicted the 24 lines of Dharma Chakra of National flag of India. The chakra intends to show that there is life in movement and death in stagnation. The themes are: –
2. [email protected] (Theme Azaadi ka Amrit Mahotsav)
3. CIVIL SOCIETY AND HUMAN RIGHTS
4. CRIME AND VIOLENCE
5. DEFENSE AND SECURITY
6. DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY
7. ECONOMY AND FINANCE
9. ENVIRONMENT AND NATURE
13. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
14. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
16. LITRATURE AND CULTURE
18. POLITICS AND GOVERNANCE
19. POWER & ENERGY
20. SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
21. SOCIAL JUSTICE
23. TRADE & COMMERCE
- You have to send a maximum of 24 self-clicked photographs related to the above shared themes.
- Once you send your photographs, we will consider that you also transfer your copyright and from that moment AGISS Research Institute can use the photographs on any platform, in any form and for any purpose.
- Once you complete your registration process (after paying registration fees and filling the registration form), you will get a confirmation mail containing details about the photographs’ submission. To Register, Click Here
- Pre-registration (before 31st July 2022): Rs. 500
- Post-registration (after 31st July 2022 till 7th August 2022): Rs. 700
- Account Holder – AGISS Research Institute
- Account no. – Current Account no. 326621010000045
- Bank Name – Union Bank of India
- Branch Name – Faridabad Greenfield Branch
- IFSC – UBIN0932663
Please note that you will be required to upload the proof of payment & the payment once made is non-refundable
- 1st Prize – Rs. 10,000 + Certificate of Merit + Award.
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 7,000 + Certificate of Merit + Award.
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 5,000 + Certificate of Merit + Award.
- Best Pic Prize – 24 People shall be awarded best pic award in those 24 categories mentioned above, which shall carry a cash prize of Rs. 1,000/- + Certificate of Merit + Award (Gold Category).
- Silver Category Award for 2nd best pic in the abovementioned 24 categories + Rs 500 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit.
- Bronze Category Award for 3rd best pic in the abovementioned 24 categories + Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of Participation to All.
- Last Date to Register: 31st July 2022
- Last date of Submission of Photos:31st July 2022
- Last date for post-registration: 7th August 2022
- Last date for submission of photos for post-registration candidates: 7th August 2022
- Declaration of Result: 13th August 2022
For More Details, Contact
- Mr. Harshit Kiran: – +91 94724 34013
- Ms. Srishty Jaiswal: – +91 96606 16396
- Mr. Sahil Chaudhary: – +91 83770 77542
- Mr. Vinod Bhardwaj: – +91 97176 53257
Or E-Mail with subject “Query for Photography Competition, 2022” at [email protected]
For any other queries, please visit: www.agiss.org
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.