About Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology, RGNUL
The Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice & Victimology (CCV) has been set up at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab for advanced research, training, policy analysis and consultancy in the areas concerning criminology, criminal justice and victimology. The Centre aims to assist and facilitate the law enforcement agencies, the bench, the bar and the academic institutions, by venturing into unexplored areas or lesser intruded aspects of the criminal justice administration.
About the Internship Opportunity
CCV, RGNUL is inviting internship applications from law students enrolled in five-year integrated and three-year LLB Courses for the months of August and September, 2022. Individuals with an inclination towards criminal laws and their intersection with cybercrime, access to justice, reforms and other related objectives are strongly encouraged to apply.
Following are the important pointers to be considered before applying –
I. The internship shall function on a remote working policy.
II. The program is open for application from students enrolled in 1st – 5th year (Batch 2021-2026 to Batch 2018- 2023) in the Five-Year Integrated Course and 1st- 3rd year in the Three-Year LLB Course.
III. A Specific number of seats in the slot are reserved for students of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
IV. Internship will be for a minimum of eight-weeks in the months of August-September, 2022
V. The application for internship has to be made through the application form provided. The selected candidates will then be called for an interview after which the final list shall be published. Candidates who successfully complete the internship shall be provided with a certificate and a qualifying grade.
VI. The deadline for submission of the application through the form is July 20, 2022.
How to Apply
Please note that applications received through any medium other than the prescribed application process shall not be considered for evaluation.
Kindly refer to the internship brochure for complete information about the internship and apply through the application form link provided below –
I. Internship Brochure – CLICK HERE
II. Application Form – CLICK HERE
For any queries, drop us an email at [email protected] or contact –
I. Tanishq Gupta – 9953304960
II. Shreya Maloo – 9649704902
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.