Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is organizing Mind Fest – 3rd National Online Quiz Competition on 14th and 15th August 2022 in association with IDP- an International education specialist, and the Lex Guru.
Department of Law, PIMR, Indore, is an exclusive institution dedicated to Legal Education at Under Graduate and Post Graduate levels. The institute is the only NAAC A++ Law Institute in the state of Madhya Pradesh and one amongst 12 institutes in India. It is also the only first private autonomous law school in the state of Madhya Pradesh approved by The Bar Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. The college derives its potency from the qualified and dedicated faculty and ethos its founder Dr. Nemnath Jain Padma Shree awardee. The college has the unique and proud privilege of intimate association with prominent legal professionals of distinction who regularly conduct colloquium, workshops and training for students despite their hectic schedules and preoccupations. The Institute provides a 360 degree exposure along with an excess to a network of about 50000 highly placed alumni augmented with stimulating and rigorous classroom experience, practical exposures, Research facilities, sports facilities and international level library.
- This competition is open to all bona fide Undergraduate and Postgraduate participants from Colleges/Universities across India. There is no restriction on the number of student participants from each College/University.
- The theme of the Quiz:
- Indian Government & Politics and Indian Freedom Movement (Undergraduate level knowledge).
Registration Fee & Guidelines
- The participation fee is INR 100/- only (Hundred Rupees Only) for all the participants.
- Participants can make payments on +91 88716-88807 (Yash Pathak) (Paytm, GPay, PhonePe)
- Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
- After making the payment, the participant must take a screenshot of the payment and then attach the receipt in the google form.
Participants are required to complete “Registration” through the Google form link annexed below:
Participants can fill in the following form provided through this link and upload the screenshot of the payment in the form.
- All details must be properly mentioned according to Google form because the same will be used for certificate purposes.
- After submitting the form, kindly join the WhatsApp Group with the Link provided there.
Awards and Certificates
- Winner: Rs. 3000/-, Trophy and Certificate of Merit.
- First Runner Up: Rs.1500/-, Trophy and Certificate of Merit.
- Second Runner Up: Rs. 750/-, Trophy and Certificate of Merit.
- The next Top 06 Participants will be given Merit Certificate.
- All participants will be given a Certificate of Participation.
- Participation certificate will be provided to Only those who attempt the Quiz.
Mr. Shubhank Khare: 7400752004
Mr. Kamlesh Jain:8602670701
- Mr. Kshitij Rajpurohit: 9691563032
- Ms. Purnshri Sharma: 9131941580
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.