Tabish Sarosh (OPC) Pvt Ltd. is a Registered Company in Delhi to provide Legal Services, Forensic Services, Legal & Forensic trainings and consultancy. We have been working in Criminal Litigation field since 2009 with a Legal team of highly competent, well-experienced dedicated lawyers. Our legal team deals with vast variety of cases including various criminal and forensic cases related to Murder, attempt to murder, POCSO cases, Rape cases, sexual harassment cases, Bail Matters ,Negotiable Instruments Act, cheating, forgery, criminal breach of trust, misappropriation, cyber-crimes, corporate frauds, Medical negligence, PNDT cases , Motor Vehicles Act, Matrimonial cases and Consumer matters. Our legal team also deals in disputes related to companies and businesses. Disputes may arise in a company or business between it’s own people or challenge may emerge from the outsiders.
We have an expertise in dealing with cases relating to cheque dishonour, frauds, cheating, forgery, Criminal Breach of Trust white collar crimes etc. Our forensic expert team also deals in forensic matters, Experts opinion and specialise in forensic science. We also provide forensic practical sessions and training to the college students, Interns and other stakeholders by Senior Forensic Experts and Scientist which helps law students in Legal career.
Our company also provides consultation services related to forensic science matters including examining evidences, Cross examination, evaluating cases etc. Our legal team also actively works for various panels which includes being legal consultant at Delhi Police, Panel advocate at All India Legal Aid Cell on Child Rights , Legal consultant at Delhi Minorities Commission, Government of NCT of Delhi, counsel at P. N. D. T, West District, Government of NCT of Delhi and Delhi State Legal Services Authority.
About the Internship Opportunity
Offline Internship opportunities are open for Law Students in Delhi
Final year students preferred
Area of Work
Exposure in criminal litigation
Investigations techniques & forensic Sessions
Criminal drafting etc
certification of Forensic science & Internship
Drop your resume at [email protected]
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.