Rainmaker specialises in creating ethical and compliance training programs for leading corporates in India. We focus on providing synchronous and asynchronous training solutions that are engaging and interactive for employees, which help create ethical and compliant workplaces. We believe in transforming the future of online learning by combining training with the magic of movies and storytelling – to create a memorable and interactive training experience. Our training courses on Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH), Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (D,E&I), Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption (ABAC), and various other offerings ensure that organizations are imbibed with the best corporate governance practices and codes of conduct.
About the Legal Internship
Online Internship Opportunity for law students.
1. Legal Research & Article Writing
2. Research on and integration of case laws, judgements, orders, rules, notifications, et. al. in content per our requirement
3. Initiating discourse (through online events) on topics and themes that they are working on
A minimum of 4 hours per day, for five days a week. (Monday to Friday)
INR 5000 per month
90 Days [3 Months] (can be increased based on your availability & work performance)
Students: 2nd and 3rd year of the three-year law course and 3rd, 4th and 5th year of the five-year law course/LL.M. & Ph.D. Candidates
English proficiency is a must, as all resources need to be prepared in English.
a. Intensive training and exposure
b. Opportunity for publication(s)
c. Opportunity to engage with multiple national & international stakeholders including law & policy experts
d. Certificate on the successful completion of your tenure
e. Letter of Recommendation (performance and requirement based)
Job Poster’s LinkedIn ID here.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.