Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 16 2022
Legal Associate,Chamber of Adv Puneet Sharma at Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh (PQE 0-2 Years)
A Law Associate is needed at Chamber of Adv Puneet Sharma at Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
It is an opportunity for freshers to learn and explore.
Our area of work is vast. it includes, Crminal and Civil Matters, Education Law, Service Law, Medical Law etc. Office is in Sector 77, Mohali. We only need the associates to be hardworking.
1. Drafting Skills
2. Research Skills
3. Speaking skills (Proficiency in English, Punjabi, Hindi)
Salary is negotiable based on interview and past experience.
Interested candidates may DM me or send an email at [email protected] their questions(if any) and resume.
Deadline- 17th December 2022, 10:00 p.m.
will revert back on 18th December, 2022. After due assessment.
Associate/ Senior Associate,Athena Legal,New Delhi(PQE 2-4 Years)
Athena Legal is looking to hire 1 associate/ senior associate with 2-4 years PQE to join their Corporate team. Person should have experience in handling commercial transactions & general corporate advisory. Additional Experience in IP/TMT matters will be preferable but is not mandatory.You could get in touch with [email protected] Note: This position is not open for freshers.
Legal Counsel,Gartner, Gurgaon (PQE 6 Years)
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
This position will manage and mitigate Gartner’s risks in India as they relate to employment law and regulations. The position will report to VP, Employment Counsel and will provide advice and counsel regarding various HR-related topics, investigate complaints of unfair or inappropriate treatment of employees or alleged misconduct and respond to government agencies. It will provide ongoing practical sound advice on current legal matters, assist HR with implementation of company initiatives and goals and support the company’s high-performance culture, procedures, and processes.
Work with legal matters primarily related to Human Resources, including but not limited to ethics compliance, employee relations matters, compensation, and benefits.
- Assist in establishing, writing, reviewing, and revising applicable company policies and procedures, and advise management on recommended courses of action on various HR topics and disciplines, including performance management.
- Manage employment matters.
- Draft, review and/or edit, and provide advice and counsel for contracts and agreements the Company may have with Human Resources vendors for services and products.
- Conduct legal research on various topics as needed.
- Conduct legal and employee relations training for HR professionals and managers as needed.
- Provide preventive, proactive legal advice, and solutions, provide information on recent legal decisions and precedents to clients, and conduct audits on business practices and review as needed.
- Liaise with outside counsel activities diligently.
- Ensure cohesion of practices, policies, and communications in India.
- Partner with HR and business in managing employee relations issues.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with senior leaders, HR Partners, and other business unit partners.
- Law Degree required.
- Member in good standing of any relevant Bar. Requires min of 6 plus years of experience including litigation exposure or comparable experience in employment law areas in India. Direct experience in legal matters related to employment law and employee relations. Experience in either a firm or corporate environment.
- Ability to prepare and analyze complex legal and employee related documents; ability to carry out assigned projects to their completion
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize and schedule workload
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, coworkers, and colleagues
- Ability to make reasoned decisions/recommendations and provide sound legal advice while considering the operation and needs of the business operation
- General business operation acumen.
Associate – Legal Counsel,TIAA, Mumbai(PQE – 5-7+)
TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack. TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization, with a focus on technology, operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Skills – We are seeking well-qualified, experienced candidates for an position for TIAA Global Business Services Private Limited. The successful candidate will have broad experience in a variety of legal areas such as data privacy, corporate governance, contract drafting and negotiation.
• Lead and collaborate in the formulation of policies related to the collection and processing of personally identifiable information, based on the Privacy & Data Protection Laws of the countries in which the company/its subsidiaries operate
• Implement and monitor the data privacy policies and associated processes across functions and business units.
• Proactively partner with functional groups (HR, CAO, IT etc.) to ensure that the adoption of new technologies, processes, services, and solutions are compliant with the applicable data privacy regulations
• Assess the development & enhancements of internal processes & systems and recommend privacy-related controls.
• Conduct employee awareness on lawful handling of personally identifiable information, as part of their work.
• Identify risks and also plan and implement the risk mitigation plans
• Lead the data breach handling process for effective addresal of privacy-related gaps (if any) reported, in the current process & systems.
• Manage the process related to personal data access requests from individuals.
• Assess subcontracting/outsourcing of any processing of personally identifiable information and recommend privacy-related controls (including the inclusion of appropriate clauses in the vendor contract.
• Liaison with external Privacy and Data Protection Counsel for expert views and audits.
• Identify and implement internal initiatives on Data Privacy.
• Partner with the various teams on contracts for new products (including cloud-based) and recommend privacy-related features/controls, in summary, Privacy by Design.
Business or Industry Expertise:
- Experience in the financial services industry will be an added advantage
Interactions / Interpersonal Skills:
- Good oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work across teams in India and US
Required Education: LLB
Preferred Education: LLB, LLM
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Preferred Experience: Experience in dealing with transactional matters in the financial services industry
Required Licenses/Certifications: Licenses/Certifications
Privacy Certifications such as CIPP (US/EU/IT), DCPLA, DCPP
Legal Associate,Naks & Partners (Advocates & Solicitors), New Delhi (PQE -2 to 3+)
Vacancy of “Associate- Legal (Drafting & Research)”
Experience : 2 to 3 Year
(Must be Law graduate from a reputed Law College and having Membership of Bar Council and Candidates having additional Degree of Company Secretary may also apply)
Job Experience & Skill: Litigation Drafting & Legal Research
Naks & Partners
(Advocates & Solicitors)
22/111, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-8
Patel Nagar, Delhi (Candidates residing nearby preferable).
Interested candidates may send their CV at [email protected] and also mention your current Salary
Executive- Legal Contract Management,Zscaler , Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (PQE –2++)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Drafting, Reviewing, Vetting, Red-lining of various domestic and international Contracts like Services Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, NDAs, Vendor Contracts, Agreements relating to Events etc.
- Drafting of legal notices and counter notices.
- Assists in lower risk Global Vendor Contract Review;
- Close working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Event teams, commercial / finance team and IT Project Teams.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on one and group situations.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Maintains and updates database for the company’s contract management system.
- Assists in drafting and updating of legal templates and the Policies and Standards.
- Transfer data from raw formats into database systems; Create and manage spreadsheets, MIS report and update weekly and Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Maintains a filing system and protects confidential information of the organization.
- A qualified law graduate with 2+ years of relevant legal contracts experience at renowned company, corporate houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various contracts specially vendor/purchasing contracts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end);
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details.
- Legal Administration Skills
- Good interpersonal interaction skills
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience required with corporate organizations or corporate legal firms only
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.