About JECRC University
Virtual Moot Court Competition: We take this opportunity to introduce JECRC University Jaipur, one of the premier University in North India, established under The JECRC University Act, 2012 of Government of Rajasthan. The JECRC Group of Institutions commenced its journey 17 years ago with Jaipur Engineering College & Research Centre approved by AICTE and Government of Rajasthan and is now recognized as one of the leading and most preferred higher education groups of North India. It is our immense pleasure to inform that we have placed 1735 student this year in top leading 90 companies in India and worldwide.
Path Lexis is a youth organization specializing in organizing moot courts, debates, seminars and other legal competitions for a much better learning experience than what is offered to the law students. Driven by a sense of excellence and talent in the young minds, a variety of mediums are provided to help students achieve perfectionism in every domain of the legal field.
The vision at Path Lexis is based around equality of opportunity in the field of law. By creating a community of law students, all students are delivered an equal shot at growing and learning. Every person is a manifestation of their past experiences, upbringing and the socioeconomic backgrounds and Path Lexis transcends such barriers.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE VIRTUAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION:
GENERAL INFORMATION (Moot Court)
1. These are the rules for the 1st Virtual Moot Court Competition.
2. The Competition shall be conducted over a period of 2 days from 26–27 September, 2020.
3. The registration fee for the Competition is INR 500 per participant.
4. The Moot Court Competition is a mono advocacy event i.e. one team shall consist of only one participant.
5. The Competition shall be conducted in accordance with the rules mentioned hereunder. Participants are required to comply with the rules and procedures prescribed herein.
7. The Inaugural Function and Orientation of Participants will be held on 26th September, 2020 at 9:00 am and is too attended by all participants.
8. The Competition shall consist of the following Oral Pleading Sessions: (a) The Preliminary Rounds (26th September, 2020); (b) The Semi-Final Rounds (27th September , 2020); and (c) The Final Round (27th , September, 2020).
9. Draw of lots and Exchange of Memorials will be held on 4:00 p.m. 24th September , 2020.
NOTE: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
Students of three year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law School/ College/ Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
Each team shall consist of only one person as the 1st Virtual Moot Court Competition is a mono advocacy event ( More than one team can participate from same institute).
1. The registration fee shall be Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for each participant. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The last date for registration is 11:59 p.m., 20th September , 2020.
3. Pay Registration via Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pay – 7300795536 (Upload Screenshot of Payment in Registration Forum.)
2. Each participant shall prepare the Memorial for both side (Moot Court)
3. The Softcopies of the Memorial have to be mandatorily submitted by 11: 59 p.m.23rd September , 2020 at [email protected] and CC to [email protected] with the Subject – ‘Submission of Memorial by ‘team code’.
4. The Compendium is optional.
5. The submission of the Compendium will be alongside the memorials as per the previously stipulated time period in both PDF and Word (.doc/.docx) format.
6. No further extension shall be provided, for any reason whatsoever. 7. The Written Submission shall nowhere mention any particulars of the team, except the Team Code allotted by the Organizers. There must be no mention of Name, Contact number, Email id, University name etc.
1. The organizing committee will entertain clarifications till 11:59pm, 21st, September , 2020.
2. The participants shall email their queries to [email protected] and CC them to [email protected] and. 3. If required, the organizing committee will release an addendum to the moot preposition addressing any and all relevant queries by 21st September , 2020, 11:59pm.
1. BEST ADVOCATE: CASH PRIZE OF INR 3000/- + an E-Certificate of Appreciation.
2. BEST MEMORIAL: CASH PRIZE OF RUPEES 1500 + an E- Certificate of Appreciation.
3. RUNNERS UP TO THE BEST ADVOCATE: CASH PRIZE OF INR 1500/- an E-Certificate of Appreciation.
The announcement of the results will be provided on the emails. All participants will be given an e-certificate to acknowledge their efforts and hard work throughout the course of this event.
For More Query Contact:-
Kratima Divakar : – +91 7300795536
Vikram Sharma: – +91 7023627441