About the Institute Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU)
The Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) is an autonomous law university in India located at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. It was established by an act of the Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha in the year 2016 (act 16 of 2016).
About the Chambers of Abhinav Mishra, Advocate and Solicitors
Chambers of Abhinav Mishra, Advocates & Solicitors was established in 2018 and has emerged as one of the eminent legal service providers for its diverse practice capabilities. The Chambers caters to litigations, Advisories, Corporate compliances to its clientage Pan India and is focused on providing strategic, innovative, and holistic legal solutions to its clients. The Chamber also focuses upon the promotion and development of legal education by organizing webinars and legal awareness camps under the banner of ‘Indian Legal Renaissance’ on different topics pertaining to law.
About the National Insolvency and Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition
The 1st National Insolvency and Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition 2022 is an initiative of the Student Moot Court Committee of HPNLU and of Chambers of Abhinav Mishra, Advocate and Solicitors to bring together students from different regions to interact, compete and challenge their skills as future legal practitioners. As one of the emerging National Law Universities in India, HPNLU has hitherto undertaken measures to provide holistic and meaningful legal education to bright young students from across the country. Owing to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the event is set to take place virtually.
Owing to the continuing challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the event is set to take place virtually. This edition’s problem will revolve around contemporary and developing aspects of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and Constitutional Law.
The Moot Court Committee at HPNLU, Shimla welcomes Law Schools, Colleges, Institutions and Universities from all over the country, to participate in the 1st HPNLU – NIBMCC, 2022. All interested may show their interest by registering for the pre-invite for the competition by filling in the Google Form, as under
More details pertaining to the competition is provided in the pre-invite brochure.
We’ll be happy to address any queries and provide assistance in the process. All Queries may be directed at mcc[at]hpnlu.ac.in or you can contact the undersigned for any clarifications.
Ms. Sheenam Thakur (Student Co-convenor)
Ms. Ankita (Student Member)
Note: The moot problem, rules, brochure, and a detailed schedule of the competition will be released on or before January 16th, 2022.
Click here to view pre-invite brochure.
Click here to fill pre-invite form.
These opportunities fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
- Justice M.L. Pendse National Environment Law Moot Court Competition 2023 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Dec 15![Win Prizes up to Rs. 1 Lakh]
- 16TH Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, 2023 by TNDALU: Register by Jan 1 [Prizes Worth 1 Lakh]
- 1st National Human Rights Moot Court Competition, 2022 by Xavier Law School, Bhubaneswar: 16th-18th December 2022
- National Moot Court Competition 2023 by Bennett University: Register by 10th December 2022
- 9th National Moot Court Competition (NMCC) by IMS Unison University: Register by Oct 05!
- 12th Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition 2022 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Oct 31!
- 12th Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Army Institute of Law: Register by Sep 30!
- CLEA-MGCL Moot Court Competition 2022: Register by Oct 1!
- Lex Omnia Moot Court Competition by MNLU Mumbai & BITS-GOA: Register by Sept 30!
- 3rd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition in association with NHRC [October 28 – 30, 2022]: Register Now!
- Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial Online Debate Competition 2022 on “Legal Implications of Abortion Laws: Pro-life vs. Pro-choice”, by IIMT Delhi: Register by Sep 12!
- 3rd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition in association with NHRC [October 29 – 31, 2022]: Register Now!
- 1st DEO MANGAL MEMORIAL National Moot Court Competition 2022 [Oct 14th – 16th]: Register by 30th Sept!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.