About the Institute Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU)
The Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) is an autonomous law university in India located at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. It was established by an act of the Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha in the year 2016 (act 16 of 2016).
About the Chambers of Abhinav Mishra, Advocate and Solicitors
Chambers of Abhinav Mishra, Advocates & Solicitors was established in 2018 and has emerged as one of the eminent legal service providers for its diverse practice capabilities. The Chambers caters to litigations, Advisories, Corporate compliances to its clientage Pan India and is focused on providing strategic, innovative, and holistic legal solutions to its clients. The Chamber also focuses upon the promotion and development of legal education by organizing webinars and legal awareness camps under the banner of ‘Indian Legal Renaissance’ on different topics pertaining to law.
About the National Insolvency and Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition
The 1st National Insolvency and Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition 2022 is an initiative of the Student Moot Court Committee of HPNLU and of Chambers of Abhinav Mishra, Advocate and Solicitors to bring together students from different regions to interact, compete and challenge their skills as future legal practitioners. As one of the emerging National Law Universities in India, HPNLU has hitherto undertaken measures to provide holistic and meaningful legal education to bright young students from across the country. Owing to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the event is set to take place virtually.
Owing to the continuing challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the event is set to take place virtually. This edition’s problem will revolve around contemporary and developing aspects of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and Constitutional Law.
The Moot Court Committee at HPNLU, Shimla welcomes Law Schools, Colleges, Institutions and Universities from all over the country, to participate in the 1st HPNLU – NIBMCC, 2022. All interested may show their interest by registering for the pre-invite for the competition by filling in the Google Form, as under
More details pertaining to the competition is provided in the pre-invite brochure.
We’ll be happy to address any queries and provide assistance in the process. All Queries may be directed at mcc[at]hpnlu.ac.in or you can contact the undersigned for any clarifications.
Ms. Sheenam Thakur (Student Co-convenor)
Ms. Ankita (Student Member)
Note: The moot problem, rules, brochure, and a detailed schedule of the competition will be released on or before January 16th, 2022.
Click here to view pre-invite brochure.
Click here to fill pre-invite form.
- 5th Surana & Surana and RGNUL International Law Moot Court Competition, 2022 [Sept 29 – Oct 1 2022]: Register by Aug 31!
- NALSAR – Justice B.R. Sawhny Memorial Moot Court Competition 2022: Register by Aug 20!
- 8th AURO National Moot Court Competition, 2022: Register by Aug 20!
- III JECRC Uttam Devi Mohanlal Khatuwaala Memorial National Moot Court Competition: Register by July 25!
- National Memorandum Drafting Competition | St. Joseph’s College of Law, Bengaluru | Register by 05th June
- S.K. Puri Memorial International Moot Court Competition-‘Justified’ 2022 by Faculty of Law, Delhi University: Register by 15th June 2022
- AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition 2022: Submit by Jun 22!
- 9th Jamia National Moot Court Competition, 2022 [June 3-5, 2022]: Register by May 10!
- 3rd Vox Anatolis National Moot Court Competition, 2022 by NLUJAA: Register by May 10!
- 2nd NLUO-PHFI Public Health Law Moot Court Competition, 2022: Register by May 14!
- 2nd International Arbitration Moot 2022 by MediateGuru: Register Now!
- 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Noida International University: Register by June 15!
- 3rd NALSAR-UNHCR Public International Law Moot Court Competition: Register by May 29!
- 1st National Legal Opinion Writing Competition by NMIMS, Bengaluru: Register by Apr 30!
- 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Noida International University: Register by April 15!
- 1st Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial National Youth Parliament by Quantum University: Register by April 15!
- 5th MM National (Virtual) Moot Court Competition, 2022 (19th -21st April 2022): Register by 03rd April 2022
- CCI-MIT WPU School of Law 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2022(April 28-30, 2022); Register by 16th April,2022; Prizes worth 1 Lakh
- 1st National Legal Opinion Writing Competition by NMIMS, Bengaluru: Register by Mar 30!
- All India University Moot Court Competition, 2022 by NIMS School of Law: Register by Mar 30!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.