About ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED
ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED is heaven for gamers. It was made by gamers for gamers worldwide. We are dedicated to providing a world-class seamless experience to the gaming community. We are dedicated to the gaming community, and every gamer matters to us. Our team has more than 20 years of experience in the gaming industry. We understand what matters to the gamers in terms of happiness, and the best experience, and what it takes to bring the best out of it with an enjoyable environment.
About the Legal Internship
1. Working on vendor agreements and provisions related to online fraud
2. Researching on Esports laws/Tax laws
3. Drafting agreements and contracts.
4. Working on any other ancillary work given
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Jun’21 and 24th Jul’21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 2,000 per month
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, click here (Redirects to Internshala) or Click here
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.