Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
Legal Internship Details
1. The candidate should be interested in the following: Technology Law, IP Law, and Commercial Laws
2. The candidate should have good legal writing / drafting skills.
3. The candidate should have good research skills and should be able to operate various legal data bases.
4. Should be comfortable working on Word, both online and offline, work on track etc.
5. Preferably a III or IV year law student.
6. Should be able to work remotely.
Click here for firm’s website.
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED: Apply by July 03, 2021
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.