Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
About AMRG & Associates
AMRG & Associates Chartered Accountants firm was established in INDIA in 1984 and has currently become one of the leading chartered accountants firms in North India. The firm operates from its offices situated in Delhi, Mumbai and SYDNEY and offers its clients a full range of services including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
Click here for official website.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Pursuing LL.B from a reputed Law School
- Should have excellent drafting and vetting skills
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should have the ability to work in deadline intensive environment, multitask and perform under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keep abreast of GST updates and notifications
- Write Articles on GST
- Analyze and prepare notes on GST case laws and interpretation of the same
- Making presentations to the team
How to Apply?
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED: Apply by July 03, 2021
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.