With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world – Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
Official Website Link: Click here
About This Role
We are looking for a Legal intern to join the Fam and add significant value to our product and business. This position will assist in ensuring that the company operates per law of the land & business.
We are a fin-tech startup and hence RBI compliances along with usual corporate compliances will need to be managed by you.
On the Job
- Review, draft, and negotiate a variety of agreements relating to the company’s business products and provide advice to the business units regarding legal risks associated with such transactions.
- Research of various aspects of law and advise on how to structure the business to make it compliant with laws.
- Conduct due-diligence on the company.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business lines including fin-tech, lending, payments, master services, technology, others & lead contract negotiation; (knowledge of relevant guidelines shall be added advantage).
- Identify legal issues and risks that may affect the various businesses of FamPay and ensuring compliances related thereto.
- Pre-final, final year LLB students and freshers can apply
- Available for 2-6 months
- Previous internship experience in law-firms or start-ups is highly preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
- Competitive Stipend
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation
- Merchandise: T-Shirts and Goodies
- Subscriptions to premium platforms
- Friendly leaves policy
- Chance to work full-time at FamPay
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED: Apply by July 03, 2021
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.