Note: This Internship vacancy has been closed as the interns have been shortlisted.
Legal Internship Opportunity at R.G Rane & Company, Pune: Apply Now
About the Firm
R.G. Rane & Co is a highly reputed Law firm based out of Pune. We believe in having an inclusive and modern outlook towards our work. We have a unique ability to understand the nuances of large enterprises as well as Startup’s and SME’s.
Raunak Rane (Partner, R.G. Rane & Company) Profile: Click here
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge about Drafting Legal and Commercial Contracts, Employment Agreements and Corporate law.
• Having interest in Litigation and court appearances
• Basic knowledge of Cyber laws and IPR
• Proficient in English and communication skills
• Technologically well aware and having some experience at Email writing and formal communication with Clients
• Confident personality and good people management skills
No fixed time restrictions, In-person presence not mandatory for next couple of months, Law students preferred
Preferably based in Pune
Send your Resumes at :- [email protected]
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.