Verum Legal is looking to hire one paid intern for research, content creation and article writing for issues/topics related to Technology laws (including Fintech), Data Privacy and Cryptocurrency and other associated laws.
Last date to apply is 25.06.2021
Please only apply if:
• You are at least in 3rd year of law school;
• Laws mentioned above interest you and you keep yourself updated with the latest news and changes in the relevant sectors;
• You have a good command of writing skills;
• You are self-motivated to deliver work within the assigned deadline.
Please note your sole responsibility will be to research and create content and apply only if the above interests you! A certificate will be given at the end of the internship.
Interested candidates can send their resumes along with writing samples at: [email protected]
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.