Legal Internship Opportunity at AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, Delhi: Apply Now
4th & 5th year Law students can apply
– Should have good understanding of IBC and Companies Act
– Should have knowledge and interest in drafting
– Should be an avid learner
– Should have good communication skills and writing skills
– This is an offline opportunity for students. He/She should be able to join our head office in Delhi.
– It is a month long internship extendable upto three months on mutual agreement.
– Final Year students looking for assessment internship can also apply.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the office of Advocate Abhijay Negi, Dehradun: Apply Now
- Call for Trainees for ‘TRAIN AND ENGAGE: Q7’ by Sapphire and Sage Law Offices: Apply by July 04, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at Dunzo (Public Policy Team): Apply by July 05, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Fidus Law Chambers: Applications Open
- Assessment Internship Opportunity at DigiLaw: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Puneet Singh Bindra, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India: Apply Now
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.