Legal Internship opportunity for recent law graduates and/or final year law students.
About Malathi Associates
Founded by Malathi Gopi, an advocate with 30 years of experience, we aim at providing innovative legal solutions across a varied spectrum of practice areas. Based out of Chennai we have a pan India presence (Associates) and assist clients across the country through incorporation of technological systems in our practice.
Click here for official website.
– Has completed or is currently in the final year of a 3/5 year law degree course.
– Must be well-versed in English and Tamil (Reading and speaking).
– A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Must have the ability to take initiative, responsibility, and adhere to strict deadlines.
– Those with demonstrated leadership skills will be given preference.
– Candidates are expected to have a willingness to learn, attention to detail and hardworking mentality.
2 months (Full time offer may be made based on performance)
Forward your CVs and Cover Letter [email protected]
Worried about how to crack the district judiciary exams? Uncertain about how to go about your preparation Wondering how to crack the exam without coaching and clear it in first attempt?
Attend this FREE ONLINE 3-Day Bootcamp by Lawsikho on How to Crack Indian Judiciary Exams from July 10-12, 6-9 PM. Click here
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BeIN Legal LLP, Indore: Apply by July 09, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at Centre for Innovation, IP and Competition (NLU Delhi): Apply Now
- Research Internship Opportunity at Trayas: Apply by July 15, 2021
- Internship Programme 2021 – India Centre for Migration (ICM): Apply by July 15, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Internship Opportunity at i-Hub (Government of Gujarat Enterprise): Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity: PRS Legislative Research (August 2021): Apply by July 15, 2021
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.